Events scoreboard rigged? Events rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Grandmaster
I'm almost never on for events, the ones I hear about on the forums, usually run at around 10pm my time. Even though I somewhat agree, There's events that do occasionally go on at non-peak hours. I've logged on at 4am a few times and have seen some town like cove have invasions happening. There's usually MAYBE 1 person fighting whenever I see this happen.

I guess what I'm getting at is, maybe there's sometimes events going on that you're just not aware of.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Pertaining to the original discussion, it would be nice to get some confirmation from staff if they plan on resetting [eventscore points again or if it is permanant and stable again. I change my playstyle and template depending on whether I'm playing for fun or playing to get points, and if the points are planning on being reset again I'd rather just have some fun stabbing people with my valorite short spear :)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Neither myself nor Peav give a shit about prizes.

I change my playstyle and template depending on whether I'm playing for fun or playing to get points, and if the points are planning on being reset again I'd rather just have some fun stabbing people with my valorite short spear :)

lol credibility just went straight out the window there. but whatever, nobody believed you anyways. all you ever played for was the scoreboard, that's why all you and your buddy have ever done is stack up and go for the weakest teams flag over and over. the changes you and peav have been vocal about are to make it so you cant bring equipment that's better than gm because it just makes it easier for you to milk all the weak spots. You could always just try adapting and wearing platemail. but no, you want the game changed to suit your own playstyle.

@Peav @Arch Enemy your game is weak, that's the real problem. staff can't fix that for you

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
lol credibility just went straight out the window there. but whatever, nobody believed you anyways. all you ever played for was the scoreboard, that's why all you and your buddy have ever done is stack up and go for the weakest teams flag over and over. the changes you and peav have been vocal about are to make it so you cant bring equipment that's better than gm because it just makes it easier for you to milk all the weak spots. You could always just try adapting and wearing platemail. but no, you want the game changed to suit your own playstyle.

@Peav @Arch Enemy your game is weak, that's the real problem. staff can't fix that for you

why are you always on my dick, son? I already said earlier in this very thread which you obviously read "Selling [eventscore rewards was an easy way to make money and with a broken scoreboard there's no incentive to join because the only event that's barely any fun on here is CTF"

I don't play tamers so that's how I make my money. Got a fuckin problem with that? Can I make money in a manner that's easy for me without you humping my leg like a lost dog in every CTF related thread? Scoreboard doesn't mean shit to me. How do you think I afforded a 3 mil valorite short spear? And why do you think I would even pay 3 mil for it in the first place? So I could try to have some fun in CTF. That's all I care about. Everything I've pushed for in CTF, the changes to scoring and balance is not a lie. But nah, to you it's all a conspiracy to make it easier for me to get some sort of fame out of having the most event points. Your dislike for me is blinding your sense of logic, it seems.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I must just be biased here, clearly a conspiracy and not facts at all.

its just funny because you apparently lied and said you didn't care about score
but then

1) your playstyle changes based on it
2) it's your only source of income

but hey, im so sure you're not lying about the reason you wanted all those changes, to make everyones weapons a little less strong against you so you can wear leather and bounce around.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I must just be biased here, clearly a conspiracy and not facts at all.

its just funny because you apparently lied and said you didn't care about score
but then

1) your playstyle changes based on it
2) it's your only source of income

but hey, im so sure you're not lying about the reason you wanted all those changes, to make everyones weapons a little less strong against you so you can wear leather and bounce around.

Mate, why would I go through the trouble of writing up guides to help people learn to wall in CTF and post a link my sig and argue about why the point system/scoreboard should be removed from CTF when all I care about is points? I don't need the system changed to benefit me if that's the case. I was doing just fine as it was before the scoreboard got reset for the Battles Tournament. I believe I was like #3 or #4 on the list and I wasn't even playing actively in the month or two before the tournament. Hell, how can you even say giving everyone regular exceptional gear would benefit me when a suit of regular GM leather gives maybe 20 AR? Wreckognize logic :confused:

But nah you're right I want to be able to "bounce around" teleporting past everyone with ease and capping their flags cause that's all I care about. That's why I wrote a guide to walling and publicly displayed it - so people wouldn't be able to stop me from teleporting past them.

You can think whatever you want, but honestly you remind me of one of those idiots who thinks we faked the moon landing or something. Everything's a conspiracy right?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
did i say all you care about is points? no

did you say all you care about is points? yes

did you also say you don't even care about points? yes

so what I've gathered is that you only say you don't care about score when you're asking for changes. case in point, you're lying, which means you're dishonorable. which is also evident in your playstyle.

there's no conspiracy, if you don't like being exposed then don't talk.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
did i say all you care about is points? no

"all you ever played for was the scoreboard" pretty sure you just did right there

did you say all you care about is points? yes

What I said was sometimes i play ctf with the sole objective of capping as many flags as possible so that i can make money to buy other things in game by selling the event rewards. This is true. It's something that's easy for me to do and yields a high profit, why would I not do it? Does it necessarily mean that the only thing I care about is points? No, and if you think so, your logic is flawed.

did you also say you don't even care about points? yes

It's true, I don't care. I would MUCH rather have a fun, balanced game of CTF with no prize rather than 5 minutes of running back and forth and capping flags with absolutely no challenge. But you know what? It's hard to have fun, balanced games when your teammates are running around attacking the most irrelevant players because they are going for the easiest kill points rather than the player who is strolling out of their base with their flag. CTF needs changes so that it can actually promote a cooperative goal and become the teamwork-oriented game it is meant to be, rather than the self serving shit fest that it is now.

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
OK, Hanesboi's instability has me convinced I must be on the wrong side of this.

Please carry on, CTF bros.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't know how fruitful town and house killing my afk Hanesboi butthurt murder count bait has been for you, but maybe you'll get a few eventscore killing afks in CTF.

I lol every time I give Neil's Bohr a count.

The joke is on you, after all.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
you're derailing this important cry thread just to tell the world you gave me a murder count?

nothing delusional about that. I see now the common ground you're finding yourself on with @Arch Enemy in this thread.

''jokes on you ha ha!''

''gave you a murder count ha ha!!''

''nevermind all the gold i lost, skillscrolls, regs, bard tools and pet ball charges i lost, ha ha!!''

''real winners script mine on private island all night, ha ha!!''

-bromista

Deadpool

Grandmaster
you're derailing this important cry thread

Wait but that's what I do too is derail threads, yes? Surely you never would do such a thing, just point it out for everyone when someone else does it! Fight the good fight social justice warrior. That is, if you can stop blowing Bobby123 for more than every time he posts!

Bromista

Grandmaster
you're derailing this important cry thread just to tell the world you gave me a murder count?

nothing delusional about that. I see now the common ground you're finding yourself on with @Arch Enemy in this thread.

''jokes on you ha ha!''

''gave you a murder count ha ha!!''

''nevermind all the gold i lost, skillscrolls, regs, bard tools and pet ball charges i lost, ha ha!!''

''real winners script mine on private island all night, ha ha!!''

-bromista
Lolhanes

You have cost me a total of about 35k in your afk kills. All carefully measured so that you decide it's worth it to take the count. That's including the one summoning charge. I made that much gold script mining on our private island last night. (Lol script mining?)

The time you waste is priceless.

The chemical imbalance you proudly put on display is priceless.

Precious Hanesboi, rest your weary head.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I made that much gold script mining on our private island last night. (Lol script mining?)

i made a video and sent it to shane directly :)

u guys really tho gotta think how hard you slap gms in the face every time you use a nice gift gesture to exploit. it's embarrassing

now back on topic, regarding the staff rigging the eventscore:

Neither myself nor Peav give a shit about prizes.

I don't play tamers so that's how I make my money. Got a fuckin problem with that?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
What's that you say? Pharmaceutical companies have actually discovered a cure for cancer but are keeping it a secret so that they can make more money?

Better alert the press and blow the lid off this whole thing.

Bromista

Grandmaster
i made a video and sent it to shane directly :)

u guys really tho gotta think how hard you slap gms in the face every time you use a nice gift gesture to exploit. it's embarrassing

now back on topic, regarding the staff rigging the eventscore:
Wait wait wait.

Did you seriously record me checking out the nodes to mark Aggy/Verite/Val veins last night?

LAWL !

If you thought I was script mining why didn't you bother to afk kill me again for my +5 gloves? That would have been a better pull than what you have gotten in the 12-15 times you have afk killed me in furious anger in the past couple weeks.

I mean that would have probably made too much sense. Instead you just stalked me in an effort to prove what? That I script mined my way into 1.3k iron and barely 30 of any other?

That is how you spent your Friday night.

Amazing. You can't make this shit up.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
so you're saying you manually drop gems to your feet every time one pops? lol
nobody does that. anyways the evidence has been sent to server admins.

btw I would say you're delusional but then I'd rather you think you're winning when you're losing, instead of thinking you're losing and turning into a loser all over the forums again rofl.

if you want, for 35k each (current estimated rate) I will allow you to give me murder counts all day. Honestly tho you should be saving up for a house bigger than 14x14.. but if you really feel like you're winning then i'm not going to stand in the way of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.