Events in EU rush hours

StegcO

Grandmaster
Stegco must be pacific or central time.

Michael_in_Sicily.png

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
The reality is there's no time that will please all - would love to see it spread around, or the ideal situation which is probably more of a holy grail, a scheduler created for these invasions, that could be set up in advance, run the event 4 times, every 6 hours, and make it so you have to defeat a set number of mobs each level to progress to get to the boss, and if you don't progress it to the boss within two hours, then I guess there wasn't enough participation.

Amalgam

Journeyman
The server is of course understandably biased towards its own timezone and those of us outside of it might just have to accept the fact that we are "off-hours", and suffer accordingly.

I would LOVE to see some events held at a time when I am actually awake, but I am willing to concede that it might never happen.

Can't remember the last time I was able to attend an event....

I would be willing to settle for 'lesser' events that don't require admin credentials.

Squiip

Neophyte
Well afaik he hasnt done anything to solve this problem.
And hes actions speak for themselves....
Im looking forward to xxx-xxx server, atleast those guys seems to know what they are doing.

Last edited:

girana

Grandmaster
Im looking forward to UO Out-lands, atleast those guys seems to know what they are doing.

lol
there is no easy solution for that ""timezone problem"". Dosnt matter at what time events happen anyone is always unhappy

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Im looking forward to UO Out-lands, atleast those guys seems to know what they are doing.

Thats not how things should be handled even if you disagree with how things are run on UOF.

Show some courtesy and respect at the bare minimum .

Squiip

Neophyte
Well Eppy says he doesn't know what hes doing and just put in some changes to the code to see how it works.
And Shane say he will change the time when he will start the events, but doesn't do it.
Did i forget anything?
So where is the lack of courtesy and respect? I'm just stating the facts.
They might not be so flattering, but they are still facts..

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Well Eppy says he doesn't know what hes doing and just put in some changes to the code to see how it works.
And Shane say he will change the time when he will start the events, but doesn't do it.
Did i forget anything?

Shane ran an event for an alternate timezone yesterday, started around 9:00 am EST - and ran for about 3 hours - I'm to understand it hit the Asian time zone, and some of the Euro's caught the tail end of it.. Maybe you missed it - but people were here saying thank you for that.. You seem to be saying the opposite..

StegcO

Grandmaster
The first courtesy and respect is to let you play for free the best Ultima Online server all over the world, better than the official servers.

You can play for free Crafting, PVM, PVP, Champ, Boss, RDA, RP.

Even if EU time have less Event than USA its not a big problem, IMO.

Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Did i forget anything?

Threatening to go play another server publicly just because you feel staff is not doing enough for you is just downright a shitt y thing to do .

My suggestion is PM staff if you have any issues instead of crying here and making childish remarks

Squiip

Neophyte
"And Shane say he will change the time when he will start the events, but doesn't do it."
i missed that my bad then..A little info about it would have helped ?

Last edited:

Squiip

Neophyte
Threatening to go play another server publicly just because you feel staff is not doing enough for you is just downright a shitt y thing to do .

My suggestion is PM staff if you have any issues instead of crying here and making childish remarks
Sure bobby :)