EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

Darkarna

Grandmaster
c3y13Vn.jpg

Absolutely... Chimichangarly.... Badass on ALL levels known to existence...

Dark, you are pretty awesome :p

That would be Darkpool now Soul, the merge is complete.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS

Will this happen next Sunday as well? If so, maybe have people change it up with the purple attire like a purple bonnet instead of a robe this time. It's fun to mix things up!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
After consulting with archersnon and lord rocky, the purple requirement has been lifted for this sunday in order to appease the crybabies of the server.

I will consult again with these prophets after tomorrow to determine what we will do for future sundays... Enjoy.

sampsonized

Master
After consulting with archersnon and lord rocky, the purple requirement has been lifted for this sunday in order to appease the crybabies of the server.

I will consult again with these prophets after tomorrow to determine what we will do for future sundays... Enjoy.

The oracles have spoken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my fly on the wall in eqms says that next sunday the server will have to wear a dildo on their face, and the following sunday after this it will be:
tshirt.jpg

More Archensnon stories pls it's so funny! ahah!