Dungeon Altars and Locations?

Scanned here and google for information, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Which Dungeons have Atlars (for crystals)?
And where are they located.
The only Altar Ive been able to find is Destard.

Thanks for any help.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
only other altar i know of is hythloth. you just go to hythloth level 1 and go on the middle upper level passage and go all the way east. The passage stretches west to east. its a room with blazing and scorching gargoyles.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Alter as in...?

No idea what you mean; I'm assuming not the ankhs in the dungeons.

In Destard and Hythloth, every mob has a chance to drop something called a multi-faceted crystal. You sacrifice them to the altar. I think the one in destard is red and the one in hythloth is blue. When the altar is charged 50/50, it summons a boss you kill. The crystals have a chance to give a relic in your bank whether you are online or not.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
In Destard and Hythloth, every mob has a chance to drop something called a multi-faceted crystal. You sacrifice them to the altar. I think the one in destard is red and the one in hythloth is blue. When the altar is charged 50/50, it summons a boss you kill. The crystals have a chance to give a relic in your bank whether you are online or not.

What do you have to do to get the relic? I get it even if i'm logged out? Does that mean I don't have to fight the boss? :p

Cove has a castle? It has a wall... You mean the watch-tower on the hill?

Dig'em

Grandmaster
What do you have to do to get the relic? I get it even if i'm logged out? Does that mean I don't have to fight the boss? :p

Cove has a castle? It has a wall... You mean the watch-tower on the hill?
Covetous dungeon, it's in the very last level against the north wall, big castle filled to the brim with deadly spawn, on the roof is an altar, to get the relics you have to farm mobs in the dungeon that the altars in and the mobs have a small chance of dropping "a multi faceted crystal" these go in the altar, then everyone who contributed has a small chance of getting a dexxer relic I'm their bank when the boss is summoned and killed. It should be noted not all of covetous dungeon drops crystals for its altar just the last level

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Covetous dungeon, it's in the very last level against the north wall, big castle filled to the brim with deadly spawn, on the roof is an altar, to get the relics you have to farm mobs in the dungeon that the altars in and the mobs have a small chance of dropping "a multi faceted crystal" these go in the altar, then everyone who contributed has a small chance of getting a dexxer relic I'm their bank when the boss is summoned and killed. It should be noted not all of covetous dungeon drops crystals for its altar just the last level

Ahhh didn't know covetous also had an altar. You mean covetous lvl 4 with all the werewolves and phoenixes?