WTS DOUBLESTRIKE RELIC

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
As someone who plays "the UOF market" from time to time I can tell you that anyone who sold Doublestrike for less than 6-7 million has sold them self short. It is a sellers market when it comes to talisman relics because supply is low and demand is higher than ever. Everyone got to see just how potent meta dexers/mages can be in the recent vesper event and now everyone wants to have one. Furthermore, this beauty is the white buffalo when it comes to dexer relics. Look at Shadowy Disciple for reference. One recently sold for 4 million after it was hotly contested. A relic which a few weeks/moths ago would only sell for 1.5 - 2 million. I don't know if a SB of 8 million is the best tactic to drum up a large sell value but I wouldn't be surprised to see one go for that much in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
Just don't ask him to tell jokes ;)

As for Spears man, that was a crazy sale. This relic is barely ever sold outside of friends/guildmates. More people are making meta dexer/mages then ever before. The demand is outpacing supply. Gold sinks hardly put a dent in the economy.

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Money is tighter than ever these days, especially with all the recent raffles people are blowing gold on. Last few double strikes sold around 4-5mil so adding 30-50% to the previous buyout price as a starting bid is a bit nuts. But it's his to sell and definitely a sellers market for this relic.

This was sold to a guldie of the seller so the price is irrelevant. I just hope the next person to get this relic doesn't think that an 8m s/b is an indicator of the market value. If they do that - good luck to them as I won't pay that much unless I won it all in poker in one sitting lol... and I doubt the others looking for this relic will pay that much.

If you want to know where the market is at, set a reasonable s/b (maybe 4mil) and run a longer (7 day) auction. It will get more people involved in bidding which will keep them interested in it and very likely get you more money.