WTS Double strike.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Ding, ding, ding! 12 hours be *up*

F-yeah! :cool:

I only had barely 5 million when I made the s/b. I've been UOing MAO since Saturday afternoon to generate the additional 2 mil by Sunday evening.

Now it's time to get back to all the important RL stuff I've so severely neglected. :p

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Ding, ding, ding! 12 hours be *up*

F-yeah! :cool:

I only had barely 5 million when I made the s/b. I've been UOing MAO since Saturday afternoon to generate the additional 2 mil by Sunday evening.

Now it's time to get back to all the important RL stuff I've so severely neglected. :p
Sell me your moo glow house

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
It's not for sale, sry. :(

I've had a bunch of surprisingly high offers on it, but the problem is that I'm attached to it now. Now that I've got my metadexxer set up, I'm gonna focus on other stuff, like doing that house up right.

Lol! knocked two stories off it in order to generate 1.6k gold for this auction. Thank goodness I didn't have to hock my galleon or ethy tiger to win this, cuz that's what it was about to come down to if anyone outbid my 7 mil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ludwig

Grandmaster
It's not for sale, sry. :(

I've had a bunch of surprisingly high offers on it, but the problem is that I'm attached to it now. Now that I've got my metadexxer fully set up, I'm gonna focus on other stuff, like doing that house up right.

Lol! knocked two stories off it in order to generate 1.6k gold for this auction. Thank goodness I didn't have to hock my galleon or ethy tiger to win this, cuz that's what it was about to come down to if anyone outbid my 7 mil.

I almost saved you the time and bought the thing out right away but my guild convinced me I was already overpaying :p

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Yeah, I think I just reset the going rate from 6 to 7 million. But the way I see it, I was already saving up for it and NOT having it meant not working it up and waiting around with my savings for who-knows how long to get I wanted. Easily worth an extra mil AFAIC.

Besides, if the true price for these was 6 million, the auction would not go over that amount. Like the seller said, the last one got traded direct for a Quicksilver relic, which goes for 10+ million. So I think so long as demand continues to so drastically outstrip supply, people can expect to pay up the wazoo for these suckers.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
What a great sale. Ripstas is a very honorable seller, cuz he got the 8 mil buyout offer after the auction closed but still stuck to the parameters he set out. I got hosed like that on my last two deals, so it's refreshing to meet honest players like him who keep to their word.

@Fiddlesticks, I'm sure you'll get the next one. Just keep an eye on the board and b/o immediately as soon as it gets posted. Most people who would otherwise do buyout are still kinda hoping to save a little money, so they foolishly go through the bidding process even though it costs them the win in the end. In fact I would have done b/o immediately if I'd had the gold.

DS relic is FANTASTIC, btw. Even at level one it makes a noticeable difference. I killed a cyclops in two strikes on my first test run with it. Thwap. Double-thwap. *Dead*. Sooooo awesome this relic! :D

Last edited by a moderator: