WTB DONE

limlight

Grandmaster
Omg the grammar police...

You still wont have one in two weeks. Lol.

You are pathetic

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Yeah.. What's that?? Can't say anything?? Got stfu??? What I thought. Laters scrub.. Going to go watch the Falcons game before the Saints play. Keep bumping my thread for me. Thanks.

limlight

Grandmaster
Your welcome. Falcons suck just like your ability to find a pickaxe..oh thats right youve had several and lost them.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Your welcome. Falcons suck just like your ability to find a pickaxe..oh thats right youve had several and lost them.

You are a really slow learner, aren't you? You are or You're welcome, jack ass.. "Welcome" doesn't belong to me.. Understand the difference, *? As for the Falcons.. You are absolutely right.. They are worthless.. The one time I cheer for them to win, they choke with a stupid ass early snap by the center... Looks like the Saints will be the 6 seed assuming they win today.

And I have had several of them.. I still currently have one.. but like a good silver wep.. You like to have a back up just in case.. As of right now.. I no longer have a back up pick axe.. Regardless, once my seller gets back from Christmas/new year holidays, I will no longer need one.. Until then... bump

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
But there is already Blessed Pick Axes out there from events.. that are even colored hue with special titles and such.. So it wouldn't be one of a kind. Plus.. Who would invest an item bless deed on a mining tool? That would be a huge mistake.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
true, thank you again.. I was starting to think I was going to have to wait until Jan. 6th.. This thread is done.. Special thanks to limlight for bumping my thread.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Your welcome. The worst thief in uo history needed help.

*You're welcome, *..

and yes.. we all know I am such a terrible thief.. I only made all my millions stealing.. Made an impact which resulted in changes in Champ spawns.. I am a Game changer.. but.. I am the absolute worst. :rolleyes:

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol@u changing game. Name one thing they changed about spawns because of you.

I love arrogant idiots who think they solely got the game to change. Lolz

Also i saw ur thief skills at evil mages when i was with famara. All i saw was a noob running on a horse dying everywhere. Your bad bro

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
lmao.. Famara knows good and damn well I never even attempted a steal from her at evil mages.. My 3x Mage thief dying to Dragons when I only had recall regs on me some how proves something in your mind? lmao.. You really are a *.

The whole way that Coon reacts now changed because everyone was standing on the ledge, all bunched up like retards.. and I was stealing everyone's shit. I was stealing shit loads of PS's.. Sometimes I'd steal 2 at 1 champ spawn. People cried and shit changed. Not to mention the fact that I personally fought hard for a system that I thought would be balanced for everyone involved, including for shit that didn't even directly effect my stealing of power scrolls either way.. but simply for the sake of the general population. I dominated it before and after the changes.. After the final changes to coon and the point system took place, which is the system we have in place right now, I decided to go after a PW robe and be able to buy it in less than two weeks, from money off of fresh steals within those 2 weeks (8 mil all bought from gold sink vendor.).. I did that.. and since then I haven't really "played" my thief. Which is why I never attempted a steal off Famara.. and why I wasn't disguised or stocked when she "all killed" me after lending me a yard of blood red cloth the other day and when he knows that I retired my thief and don't even really steal on him any more since I already stole the shard.

You probably weren't even here when all this shit was taking place though. I don't even recognize your name.

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol...wasnt here? Ive had a prime castle spot and yew house pretty much since game launch.

And nothing that you just said about coon is new. People did that shit years ago on atlantic. In fact....look up chad sexingtons stories from osi days. Nothing u did was new. Your just a dude playing uo like everyone and you havent forced them to change shit unless youve found a game glitch... like the old dupe glitches from osi shards.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Lol...wasnt here? Ive had a prime castle spot and yew house pretty much since game launch.

Maybe you took a break? I still have no idea who you are.. or why you have felt the need to troll my thread because you don't know the price of an orcish pick axe... And you keep mentioning your castle and a yew house as if that means shit to me.. I wear more than that on my paper doll and my accounts are 150 days old.. I did this on my thief. I stopped farming the shard on my thief a couple of months ago... So what I have, was acquired in even less time. but I'm "the worst thief" lmao..

And nothing that you just said about coon is new. People did that shit years ago on atlantic. In fact....look up chad sexingtons stories from osi days. Nothing u did was new.

I never said any of that was new. Hello?? Of course PS's have been stolen before on OSI. You really are a dumb ass... beat more straw man arguments please.

Your just a dude playing uo like everyone and you havent forced them to change shit unless youve found a game glitch...
*You're - Do you have a learning disability or something?

The game did change.. on this server. Champ spawns used to be one way. Now they no longer are. Coon's behavior was modified to prevent people from bunching up on the ledge, where I would typically steal 2 PS's per champ. The point system and the way Scrolls were dispersed was also changed.. If you read the old threads from the old msg forums, you can see I was involved in those changes as well.

Again... You weren't around during any of that, so I don't expect you to know.

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol lets recap.
You said you changed stuff.

I said name that what.

You ramble about something every thief did and make it sound like you alone got it changed.

The server changed but it sure wasnt anything you personally did.