WTB DONE

limlight

Grandmaster
^25k for something that drops like flies?
Also lol at your idea they are worth 5k

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
^25k for something that drops like flies?
Also lol at your idea they are worth 5k

Seriously? Get off my nuts, scrub. I have bought them before off of vendors and players for 5k - 20k. I have a seller who won't be on until after the Christmas/New Year holidays.. Don't feel like waiting that long which is why I decided to pay above market value for one (25k).

Also, Lmao @ the newb who needed a PC for an orcish pick axe and thinks it is worth shit loads.

Fyi, for future reference.. there is a PC section on the forums.. Use it.. That way you can see for yourself, newb.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
You do mean gargoyle pick right? I can hook you up with a couple, won't be home for a bit though.

No.. Orcish Pick axe.. Like I said.. I have a guy who has sold to me in the past who has another for me but won't be back until after the holidays.. If anyone has one for sale, lemme know.

limlight

Grandmaster
Me asking u what your paying isnt a price check rtard.

I already know their value...and it isnt 5-10k like u said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
No.. Orcish Pick axe.. Like I said.. I have a guy who has sold to me in the past who has another for me but won't be back until after the holidays.. If anyone has one for sale, lemme know.
Oh...and you don't mean sturdy pick either do you? A truly unbreakable orcish pick I didn't think existed here. If so what do they drop from?

I only get sturdy and gargoyle picks, figured they had been swapped out.

Bromista

Grandmaster
An unbreakable pick would allow a miner to mine all day without the need for tinkering/a supply of picks.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Oh...and you don't mean sturdy pick either do you? A truly unbreakable orcish pick I didn't think existed here. If so what do they drop from?

I only get sturdy and gargoyle picks, figured they had been swapped out.

I was told by my seller that they drop off the orc mine overseers.. and he has a shit load.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Me asking u what your paying isnt a price check rtard.

I already know their value...and it isnt 5-10k like u said.

Re read the last thread.. You don't know their value. Which is why you were asking.. That is made clear if you read the last thread. The PC section is that ----> way.. Go check for youself, newbie.

I've bought several.. and I have lost 2. I know what they go for... you obviously don't.

If I don't find a seller before Jan. 5th.. I won't need one any more because my seller will be back.

limlight

Grandmaster
I love how a pathetic thief is calling me a noobie.

You obviously dont know their value. You first said it was worth 5-10k and that they are plentiful. Yet...youve been begging for one for two weeks obviously your "value" of them is bs...or your just trying to rip someone off. They are worth 40k fyi

Last edited by a moderator:

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol..i have a castle and a yew gate house. Yeah...i need your shitty thief for something. Your a complete moron