WTB DONE

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Lol lets recap.
You said you changed stuff.

I said name that what.

You ramble about something every thief did and make it sound like you alone got it changed.

The server changed but it sure wasnt anything you personally did.

There is no other thief on this server that did what I did at champ spawns and to the extent that I did it. Can't name a single other person who was stealing multiple PS's from 1 champ spawn. Or even 1 PS per champ spawn consistently. Which is why you don't see "every thief" all decked the fuck out like mine. The changes came when I was dominating that shit on my thief... and if you don't believe me.. ask Dev Alan.. I was in communication with him during that whole time people were crying for changes to the champ spawn system.. and I did help make suggestions as to what would make for a fair and balanced champ spawn system... which also made it more of a challenge for me to steal PS's (which I enjoyed), but by no means stopped me.. Which is why I stole over 8mil in less than 2 weeks on fresh steals after the changes were made..

Get off my nuts already.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah.. You and I always got along for the most part.. and you didn't really do very many champ spawns back then.. so that helped ;)
Truth. I worked champs frequently at the beginning. But after a while I jumped in at the end just like everybody else once I realized there was no point in working a spawn except for the experience.

I'll never forget the times when I spent about 30 seconds at a champ and pulled scrolls like 120 provo/115 BS/110 taming with two ebolts and two lightnings without ever having to stop moving...lol.