Dislike click for Forum Posts

There is a button to click for each posts for if you like the post, but where is the dislike button for the morons that get on here and just say stupid shit.

I am sure I will get several random quit crying posts, so I am posting it for you in advanced.

I hear you on that one, but so tired of the random trolls coming on here and talking tons of shit. I know that Skye Wolfbane posted a thread about what will happen to people who start posting very negative posts. Though this could be a way form them to see the negative posts Skye is talking about without have to go through all the posts, unless they have a scan that searches for certain words.

Greed

Master
hm would it show that you disliked the post too in the same way it shows that you like a post? interesting...

K A Z

Grandmaster
There is a button to click for each posts for if you like the post, but where is the dislike button for the morons that get on here and just say stupid shit.

I am sure I will get several random quit crying posts, so I am posting it for you in advanced.

I'd dislike this thread in a heartbeat

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Disliking as a forum action, is just giving them attention. Negative reinforcement is just as strong as positive!