DIGEM'S PIXEL PARTY CONTEST!!!! OVER 1 MILL IN PRIZES!!

Messremb

Grandmaster
That's cool but I mean are they old dono items event items rare drop etc. Got to know where and how much to save up for lol
Old dono item, but unless they put it back on the vendor I doubt you will get one.

Was only 5k I think, but I will never sell mine unless I get an outrageous offer.

Streets

Grandmaster
I kind of figured they won't be releasing them again to devalue those that have it already. I'm sure another hue will surface some day just looking for a shade of green or tan that's new player achievable ;)

But again bud, looks great!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Also while I am here thanks to @Dig'em for holding the contest and those competing, really find this quite entertaining :)
Thx dawg :D I mean people spend millions to make their house look good and have a huge competition, I figured some people spend even more on their characters, why is their no character looking good competition? So I held one :) just wish I had cooler 1st prize, like a one of a kind sash or something that said "BADASSES only" lol

Messremb

Grandmaster
I kind of figured they won't be releasing them again to devalue those that have it already. I'm sure another hue will surface some day just looking for a shade of green or tan that's new player achievable ;)

But again bud, looks great!
yea if only this was true. knowing my luck they will add it back as a 1k dono item. :p

Liberty

Grandmaster
You summoned me peasant?

tap_that_thang_8_12_17_53_1.jpg

I think i get extra points for having something crafted by Aboriginals (as per the SS). If you were Australian, you would understand that this is more important than the invention of the wheel (which they too hadn't discovered by the time of being conquered).

Well..this contest is over. Thanks a lot @Bromista

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Wait is this a housing contest again? I thought there would be transparency here not one guy picking his friends as winners!
Lol woah now, what you mean? I just need to see his paperdoll, and it's in the SS :) I don't need to see the house. And as far as the winners go, I don't pick the winners, you guys pick the winners, then I'll judge the three winners for 1st 2nd and 3rd, I'm giving away over a mill, I'm allowed to be the judge :p it's in the original post how it works

Messremb

Grandmaster
Lol woah now, what you mean? I just need to see his paperdoll, and it's in the SS :) I don't need to see the house. And as far as the winners go, I don't pick the winners, you guys pick the winners, then I'll judge the three winners for 1st 2nd and 3rd, I'm giving away over a mill, I'm allowed to be the judge :p it's in the original post how it works
Wasn't aimed at you ;)