Delete everything..

Xiulan

Master
Back in the day I remember things being found in a sensible way; moss in swamps, nightshade and roots in the forest, pearls on islands and beaches, for instance.

This is how it should be, imo. Closer to the spirit of the 'living ecosystem' the game creators envisioned.

The ability to plant and grow reagents from seed would also be cool.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Less ass kissing in this thread, please.
3910544.jpg

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
So, me and a friend were bullshitting about RPing and just the possibility of buying a bunch of houses in an area and creating our own town. Then it dawned on me, how badass it would be to play on a server with 0 NPC vendors. Of course you would have to add some loot to mobs that is only obtainable through vendors, like runes.

But could you imagine the challenge and longevity of a server. Not to mention the "TRUE" need for crafters/resource gathers. Guilds would become way more beneficial and vital in terms of working together.

Couldn't even imagine the price of regs....
Yes pls

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Love the idea for a FULL run player economy but I have some reservations:

Reagents: newcomers will have a harder time getting their skills trained, which puts them in a disadvantage towards established players. Also, veteran players probably have enough reagents stocked for the rest of their UOF carreer. Also, looting reagents is quite troublesome, especially blackpearls!

If there were no NPCs, you'll get a lot more hoarding. Need a an empty bag? Need a color dye? Need a dyeing tub? Need a house placement tool? ...

Also, theren't enough sheep to cover the bandages tamers consume on a daily basis.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Love the idea for a FULL run player economy but I have some reservations:

Reagents: newcomers will have a harder time getting their skills trained, which puts them in a disadvantage towards established players. Also, veteran players probably have enough reagents stocked for the rest of their UOF carreer. Also, looting reagents is quite troublesome, especially blackpearls!

If there were no NPCs, you'll get a lot more hoarding. Need a an empty bag? Need a color dye? Need a dyeing tub? Need a house placement tool? ...

Also, theren't enough sheep to cover the bandages tamers consume on a daily basis.
All of these items are dropped by monsters cept the house placement tool. Which could be bought from the 1 vendor in town. The banker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could also add in the Apocalypse theme for the reason why the NPCs were gone and add in events that rescue a special vendor that sells seeds and other needed items for everyday needs for a 'x' amount of time