Delete everything..

clutchxo

Grandmaster
So, me and a friend were bullshitting about RPing and just the possibility of buying a bunch of houses in an area and creating our own town. Then it dawned on me, how badass it would be to play on a server with 0 NPC vendors. Of course you would have to add some loot to mobs that is only obtainable through vendors, like runes.

But could you imagine the challenge and longevity of a server. Not to mention the "TRUE" need for crafters/resource gathers. Guilds would become way more beneficial and vital in terms of working together.

Couldn't even imagine the price of regs....

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
So, me and a friend were bullshitting about RPing and just the possibility of buying a bunch of houses in an area and creating our own town. Then it dawned on me, how badass it would be to play on a server with 0 NPC vendors. Of course you would have to add some loot to mobs that is only obtainable through vendors, like runes.

But could you imagine the challenge and longevity of a server. Not to mention the "TRUE" need for crafters/resource gathers. Guilds would become way more beneficial and vital in terms of working together.

I like this, it sounds fun. I think it would also pair well with a idea I posted awhile back; making NPC houses, other city houses, and Inn rooms buyable/rentable.

I would add a few things though, like regs you can grow in your house with a short grow cycle and a decent yield.

The bad points, however, are that super huge guilds would be the only guilds to attract new people, hurting the server as a whole; if everyone is in the same guild what fun is that?

clutchxo

Grandmaster
I like this, it sounds fun. I think it would also pair well with a idea I posted awhile back; making NPC houses, other city houses, and Inn rooms buyable/rentable.

I would add a few things though, like regs you can grow in your house with a short grow cycle and a decent yield.

The bad points, however, are that super huge guilds would be the only guilds to attract new people, hurting the server as a whole; if everyone is in the same guild what fun is that?
I guess you could make it guild capped. You would definitely need to introduce something PVP oriented to keep people warring. Can't have it all peaceful and shit.

Provoker

Journeyman
Would be fun, just would have to implement a way to regulate housing so at least every player has the opportunity to have a house for storage or change bank storage limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Provoker

Journeyman
Also a fun way to keep PVP up with guild warring would make it so as a guild you have to choose chaos or order, balance the two sides population and boom constant PVP.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Yea I am down, alot of what people buy is ETC made anyways :)
And for regs just have them produce off plants 100 to 1k at a time and the reg is its own seed that is already a part of monster loot and chest findings.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Also a fun way to keep PVP up with guild warring would make it so as a guild you have to choose chaos or order, balance the two sides population and boom constant PVP.

What if creating a guild automatically assigned you to order / chaos depending on population.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
That would be a neat like secondary shard (like how UOF already has a test center) just make an additional one that is this idea. + 1

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Where to buy popped pouches or even pouches or backpacks ??
Hell !! where would somebody buy regs ?

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Where to buy popped pouches or even pouches or backpacks ??
Hell !! where would somebody buy regs ?
titan/ettin/orcs all drop bags. < --Any humanoid drops pouches.
Regs fall from monsters / on ground / 'plant them' as explained above.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
titan/ettin/orcs all drop bags. < --Any humanoid drops pouches.
Regs fall from monsters / on ground / 'plant them' as explained above.

then i have to farm :( or buy my regs now in bulk and buy blessed pouches :)

its a nice idea though.

+1

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Only Clothing bless deeds. Bless shit makes this game useless.
why makes bless shit this game useless ??
You want to loot people's clothes ? doubt people would wear pure white cloth when its not blessed..
Blessed stuff is just used as a gold sink in here, only ever stuff i liked blessed was the pure black sandels from OSI ( wich u have here also)
rest tbh is a bit much, but good goldsink..