WTS DELETE DUE TO SPAM AND NO BIDS Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very likely actually, and has happened multiple times, and I only started a month or two ago. I wouldn't bring it up if I thought it wasn't true.
Umm gunna have to go ahead and still disagree with you on that, when i tell you there are no max spots for a 15x15 to 18x18 available you can take that info to the bank i promise you... and if you claim to have found one im gunna have to ask for some proof.. keep in mind i have sold more houses than i ever cared to so if your gunna try to fake some pic try and make sure it isn't one i sold to the person lol

raezion420

Apprentice
Umm gunna have to go ahead and still disagree with you on that, when i tell you there are no max spots for a 15x15 to 18x18 available you can take that info to the bank i promise you... and if you claim to have found one im gunna have to ask for some proof.. keep in mind i have sold more houses than i ever cared to so if your gunna try to fake some pic try and make sure it isn't one i sold to the person lol
PRIME max storage spots EVERYWHERE! Look at this sick plot! Just sitting there all empty!

Attachments

• NOHOUSE.jpg
    NOHOUSE.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.