dec motm

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Noticed the new MOTM for Dec is "rat men"

does this mean all ratmen including archers and mages?

I know November's was kinda specific, being only terathan warriors and not all terathans. wondering if that's the case with this month as in only regular melee rat men.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Grey vest ratmen (melee) is what has been said.

Thanks! Just curious, where did you get this info? Just wondering if it was publicly available somewhere and I missed it or if it one was one of those tiny details that gets passed around by word of mouth handed down from staffers :p

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Thanks! Just curious, where did you get this info? Just wondering if it was publicly available somewhere and I missed it or if it one was one of those tiny details that gets passed around by word of mouth handed down from staffers [emoji14]
IRC a few times is where i saw it. @eppy clarification please sir?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I never did MOTM before but since I started hunting them a few days ago I noticed they have "Monster of the Month" in blaze hue above their head. Only the melee rat men have this title, not the archers or mages. Very nice way to clarify. GJ staff.

Ajaxe

Novice
Where the heck do the ratmen actually spawn? The only one I've seen is the 1 in the entrance to Despise. I checked the fort in Ice, the swamp spawn below Destard, the Bog, Wrong 1 and there's not a single MOTM.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Where the heck do the ratmen actually spawn? The only one I've seen is the 1 in the entrance to Despise. I checked the fort in Ice, the swamp spawn below Destard, the Bog, Wrong 1 and there's not a single MOTM.

Despise Champ area is the only area I know of that has a decent spawn of them, but there's people there all the time. There are a couple in Ice Dungeon on the first level. There are a couple that spawn near the road east of Brit, and I heard there were a couple that spawn in or around the hedge maze but I haven't been able to find them. I was wondering too where the hell to find another decent spawn of these fkers. I haven't even been to the new land they released not too long ago, anyone know if there's any there?

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Personally I think it's great. despise will be a fun hot spot for pvp, and with the giant event going on for some weeks. there is no reason one cant farm one or the other and get some decent rewards.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Really hope they add a few MOTM invasions like they did last month to help make up some of the lack of spawn. its funny that i don't ever remember ratmen being that low spawning before. I seem to remember running into one all the time just traveling around overland but I couldn't tell you where any of them are to save my life.