WTS Crystal Workbenches 150k Each! Make Your Own Slayer Armor!

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Is this an item you can lock down and use and move it to new houses? or more like a 1 time use to place item at home?

Free bump since i cant check funds till i get home to get one

Bromista

Grandmaster
Is this an item you can lock down and use and move it to new houses? or more like a 1 time use to place item at home?

Free bump since i cant check funds till i get home to get one
Yup, unlimited use and you just keep it locked down or secured. Item, not a deed.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'll buy one at 100 if your still making these
Oh man. It's gonna be a minute before I'll be able to put three together.

Chances are other benches will be found in the meantime but I will reply to everyone as I get benches made in case they aren't.

Don't forget you can use any workbench you have access to from friends/co owner lists if your have a buddy with one locked down in their house!

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
Imbue any piece of armor with slayer properties, just add runes! Any character may imbue armor. No skills required.

*Almost* all the work has been done for you, from harvesting RDA crystals with 120 mining to assembling the crystal shards with 120 tinkering.

Details on the imbuing process below:

http://uoforum.com/threads/guide-slayer-armor.42120/

Recipes found here:

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/slayer-armor-revealed-recipes-inside.38467/

I have consolidated the updated alphabet (that excludes the 5 nonexistent runes) and the recipes into one image:
bae080f3b0.png

Edit: there are now two styles of workbench because imbuing Silver armor was initially broken. They have fixed this. The old "broken" workbenches still show the flames and flying runes, the new ones do not show any animation and imbue armor instantly. If you page-in or message JoeB in IRC he will swap your workbench out for a new one. Each bench that I make is the old style and will need to be upgraded.

Suits of slayer armor are NASTY when worn by a leveled meta dexer.

Protip: imbue a set of non-exceptional leather armor to maximize gains towards leveling your berserker talisman. You get all of the benefit of slayer properties (resistance to poison, magic, and melee) with as little AR as possible.

100k per bench!
Does the silver not work?