WTS Crome pvp school

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
I love you crome! Can't stop 500 tracking no matter what you teach them. Will probably work great against anyone else however.

BBTT

Novice
Lol I don't want to pretty my char.

When you give a service you get payed simple as that what I do promise is to make people stronger and If I can't then they get there money back. I did this on osi and defiance and it worked well.

paid*

Don Key

Master
Lol I don't want to pretty my char.

When you give a service you get payed simple as that what I do promise is to make people stronger and If I can't then they get there money back. I did this on osi and defiance and it worked well.

I can teach you how to use their, there and they're for 100k.

How about a trade?

CVegas

Grandmaster
I dont think its really a bad idea..I love pvp, always have but I just suck at it and never have tried really hard to be good or even reasonable. maybe 75k per hour is reasonable but then again, it has to be worth ur time too

My suggestion? Join a guild and find someone who is somewhat skilled in that area. I'm sure they wouldn't mind assisting for free (or a minimal fee).

Puuraidur

Novice
I paid 100k to this guy for lessons, all he did was kill me 4 times and said I need to learn the "eelz" what ever that means, definitely a scam - didn't learn anything.

Wouldn't recommend anyone using this nonamers service.

crome

Grandmaster
I paid 100k to this guy for lessons, all he did was kill me 4 times and said I need to learn the "eelz" what ever that means, definitely a scam - didn't learn anything.

Wouldn't recommend anyone using this nonamers service.

Lol Bert you troll