How to never be ganked
How to win any field
How to never get pked

All this and more can be yours 100k
An hour just msg me on forums or add me to Skype crome6/steven foister

Last edited by a moderator:

Kareem

Grandmaster
That concept just seems silly. This is a 15 year old game and there is barely room for people to improve. The majority of people that play this have already capped their potential

Kareem

Grandmaster
No, I think you are "70%" better than others because this is a balanced server and pvp just isn't a priority

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
I dont think its really a bad idea..I love pvp, always have but I just suck at it and never have tried really hard to be good or even reasonable. maybe 75k per hour is reasonable but then again, it has to be worth ur time too

crome

Grandmaster
I'm actually willing to teach based on people's assets if u don't have 100K the you may have to wait longer

Kareem

Grandmaster
I'll one up you and answer these for free.

Ever wanted to be a god at dueling
Find a good partner copy his style and PRACTICE!

How to never be ganked
Install "tree hack" and run in a north to south or east to west direction.

How to win any field
Always make sure you have magic reflect on, stand separated from your team, and MOST important always be strengthened up and 100% life

How to never get pked
Always have magic reflect on, make a macro to recall off your book and hot key it to a single easily accessible key.

Steve if you don't want to get bored of this game and actually want a challenge you would offer this info for free and NOT take and take of others in a hope to pretty your character.

crome

Grandmaster
Lol I don't want to pretty my char.

When you give a service you get payed simple as that what I do promise is to make people stronger and If I can't then they get there money back. I did this on osi and defiance and it worked well.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Lol I don't want to pretty my char.

When you give a service you get payed simple as that what I do promise is to make people stronger and If I can't then they get there money back. I did this on osi and defiance and it worked well.

Can you teach my how to trash talk while I PVP.... I sure don't want to sound like a noob when I'm dishing out the "You Suck" when the fight is over.

Bomby

Grandmaster
I simply cannot get better. I do not have the mental capacity.

Teach me how to own with purple pots, and teach me to sync or something. I'm X-247, I'm hurtin.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
Guys, this is a WTS thread not F&R. This is not the place to disagree with what is being sold.

I know for a fact that there are a ton of PvP starved players out there that would love to learn how to PvP, even if it costs them.