cove 4 why have you forsaken me =(

Jinx

Apprentice
As much as i died to pks and mobs the massive amount of gold always kept me coming back for more punishment. Now with the gold being cut more then half, it makes me a sad panda ={

bradley-

Grandmaster
The new mobs in there were dropping way too much! The Phoenix matriarch things were dropping up to 3500 each! It had to be toned down..

Jinx

Apprentice
Lol yah i cashed in all my gold for donation coins just incase everything went up in price, can always count on donation coins to hold there value for the most part

K A Z

Grandmaster
Interestingly, the donation coin prices FELL while that Dungeon was open. So it seems like what it actually did was stimulate the market. Imo the changes were bad and not thought through well. Cutting phoenixes from 3.5k to 800 is horrible.

Here are my ideas on how much gold each creature should drop:

Werewolves are fine with 800
Revenant Lions: 1.5k
Phoenix: 1.5-2k
Skeletal Dragon 2-2.5k

So.. on what do I base those numbers? Easy. On the risk and other mobs that take about the same time to farm. Let's be honest here. This Dungeon was so good because it was fucking HARDCORE. It was huge loot but it was also packed with thieves and PKs and just griefers. You were ABLE to get out with alot of Gold.. just not all the time. I can't even count the times I got owned in there while carrying 10+k. Since they nerfed it I wont go there anymore. It's not even half as good as Shame 5 or Deceit 5 or Khaldun for that matter. I mean those mobs don't even drop any magical weapons nor skillscrolls AND most of 'em can one-shot you (or two-shot insta kill you with another mob). It got patched to death.

Loki

Adept
That about sums it up, not worth the risk anymore. Had the most fun trying to escape that place with a bag full of gold before a pk got me, or a mob ate me, or someone just trying to kite a huge pack of monsters at you, lol

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Negativity is different than facts my good man.
Actually it's not. It is a fact and it is negative. What's worse Is it is negative without a point we all know people made gold off said mobs but to complain when a fix is put in. As I said what would you have done?

Actually it's not. It is a fact and it is negative. What's worse Is it is negative without a point we all know people made gold off said mobs but to complain when a fix is put in. As I said what would you have done?
I wouldnt have given so much to begin with... now I could care less if they just deleted all the gold that was taken out of that dungeon.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I wouldnt have given so much to begin with... now I could care less if they just deleted all the gold that was taken out of that dungeon.
So Monday morning quarter back. Or just take away what people worked for (not even possible). Your right continue to complain about every move they make. My bad .

TheFallen

Grandmaster
FYI I'm done busting your balls over a one line comment. Just thought for a rather major patch things went really smooth and I expect some adjustments to made. So to say the should do better seems harsh and unfair. Especially with a history of negative post. .. "But what about thieves".

They Ruined the new lvl.

it was suposed to be a "group" level.... now i cant find mobs there.... .. and easly soloable.

It was FUN before... LOTS of ppl farming... Pk activity.....LOTS of mobs... it was FUN! it was HARD! I died a LOT there, but it was Incredibly FUN!!!

now its only a normal lvl.... and ppl gonna start farming elsewhere....

:(

K A Z

Grandmaster
finally!

you could do easy 10k in less then 5 min... how can that be normal?

that usually only worked one time.. once you came back either all mobs were taken or they were spread out all over the map or there were reds or or or.. I mean we all agree that there ahd to be some kind of a nerf but like this.. nah man. Now its ruined.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Reminds me of my all time favorite dungeon, wretched mountain. Though they didnt just nerf it, they destroyed it.

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk