Coincidental DDoS Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Checking through my emails today and noticed an email from another server dated the 23rd (I wont name it) informing me that publish 1 goes live on the 25th. It seems fishy as fuck to me that the attacks on this server are happening when this other server is trying to get everyone over there. Anyone else think its suspicious?

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
If the guy who used to be staff here has anything to do with this other server then it is very suspicious indeed. I think hes the reason ive had emails from them in the first place.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
If the guy who used to be staff here has anything to do with this other server then it is very suspicious indeed. I think hes the reason ive had emails from them in the first place.

Yea Carl *spits* made the email list public like a piece of shit.

It's shadow age that's sending the emails, who knows if they are ddosing, could be totally unrelated. They only have like 20 players or so and are a different ruleset.

Seems more likely to me that it's someone from uoforever upset that their staff is leaving and shard is dying. UOF has a lot of haters out there :/

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I know Bromista has been dual dildo orifice assaulting you for a while now, but you should stop enjoying it so much!

or maybe he just breathes a little too much Dick Dust on Saturdays. If you ask me tho I'd say that Fel server has taken its toll on the poor lad

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Yea Carl *spits* made the email list public like a piece of shit.

It's shadow age that's sending the emails, who knows if they are ddosing, could be totally unrelated. They only have like 20 players or so and are a different ruleset.

Seems more likely to me that it's someone from uoforever upset that their staff is leaving and shard is dying. UOF has a lot of haters out there :/

I was trying to be all cryptic so not to advertise them an then you go blurting it all out ha. I remember a while back they had something going on that I was emailed about at the same time as UOF was being heavily attacked. As you say, they have a totally different ruleset so its probably just coincidence. Probably...

Status
Not open for further replies.