WTS Cheap Crappy Death Beetles!

dobber

Grandmaster
i know you need a higher taming for bonding the others mounts but once you have say 120 taming do they also obey commands less than nightmares?

Bromista

Grandmaster
i know you need a higher taming for bonding the others mounts but once you have say 120 taming do they also obey commands less than nightmares?
I knew they listened well at 120/120 but I wanted to test to get you exact #'s.

It obeyed every single command lol.

Bromista

Grandmaster
lol he aint sellin to you scrub

ill buy that mare for 125k off ya if you still have it bromista... hit me up
Even though I know you're just gonna turn around and pass it on to the ignorant twat, I suppose selling the mare to you will still qualify as not selling the mare to him.

Won't be available for another few hrs, probly gonna have to do this another day.

Did you also wanna buy the nightwolf he seemed interested in?

Raging

Master
Even though I know you're just gonna turn around and pass it on to the ignorant twat, I suppose selling the mare to you will still qualify as not selling the mare to him.

Won't be available for another few hrs, probly gonna have to do this another day.

Did you also wanna buy the nightwolf he seemed interested in?
Nah I dont want that nightwolf, those things have the worst soundboard ever.

Bromista

Grandmaster

Hey big guy maybe you should send me 6 PM's back to back to back to back to back to back expressing how much of a kind person I am.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
These should be made 115 115, then there would be a serious market for them and something to strive for while people save 10 mill for the ******** 120 [emoji23]

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh man you really got me by acting like a * and sending me five messages in two seperate PMs before I even replied.

Not the first time either lololol

I should probably learn to play UO! That'll set me straight.

Thanks for replying and further humiliating yourself btw.

goldteefSON

Master
HUMILIATE MYSELF BY STILL GETTING WHAT I WANT FROM A SUCKA NGA LIKE U?
U GOT MAD ABOUT SOME PMS?
IM BETTER THAN U @ EVERYTHING UO RELATED?
STILL SCARED TO FIGHT?
GG?

Bromista

Grandmaster
This has been a great opportunity to showcase how truly ignorant Famara is.

It's almost like I knew what I was doing LAWL !

goldteefSON

Master
MAD IGNORANT, SO UPSET, BREAKING MY KEYBOARD.
sad part is u think the whole community is paying attention to this or something... no one cares but u m8
still got my mare, ur still terrified, gg