Champ Spawns - Questions

Tarraz

Expert
I've been inactive for a few months. I never managed to get a Power Scroll before. Is it still a case of who ever does the most damage gets a better chance of receiving a PS? Do they appear in your bag or in the bank? Do you stand any chance of getting one without a tamer? I just have a bard.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Yes, the more damage you do, the more 'lottery tickets' you are essentially putting in the pot when the champ dies.

They appear in your pack when the champ dies, and are stealable. (3 per champ)

You stand more of a chance NOT being a tamer getting a scroll.

Damage points are 100% for melee.
I believe 60% for archers.
And pet/hireling/summons are I believe 40%.

Meaning, a tamer will have to kill 5 rat mages for every 2 rat mages that a dexxer kills to net the same amount of points.

Even with all these numbers, it's still possible (however very unlikely) to come in and shoot one ebolt at a champ, and get a scroll.

Stormy

Expert
Apparently Champ Spawns are so different on this server they barely resemble the spawns on OSI. Can you recall from a spawn area? Is a star room even used on this server? Can a spawn be activated anytime a group of players decide to activate one? Is there a protector slot for double the scrolls? A guide to spawns on this server would be greatly appreciated ;)