Champ spawn suggestion

K A Z

Grandmaster
wtf babethoven, calm the shit down. So much hate, racism, lies...

from what i've experience (and its been a lot) $OWER is jus l.o.v.e

Ranker

Master
The thing that boggles my mind is is i already explained to everyone that the best way to make money isnt champ spawns but the same group of people keeps crying over and over again .

Lets just take a look at some of these players profile :

-
@Ranker aka Black sambo : Dont really know him well, hardly see him much at champ spawns but i see him at almost every Arch Daemon . Hes upset with $OWER for raiding many of his Arch Daemon lately . Feel a little bad raiding his Arch Daemons so recently I tried to explain to him him in private that Arch daemon isnt the way to make money if hes a solo player but his reply was : I like to try my luck . One good thing is at least black sambo did made some posts against the defeated guild when they were around so his position is consistent.

Couple things, I am never at the Arch Daemon, so since you are making up shit or just don't know what you are talking about. I am just gonna assume most of what you say is garbage and lies. Second I never said I have issues making gold, or that I mind pks. I do ming champs being taken over by the same people day and night. Yes people can fight back and sometimes do, but leaving players alone sometimes is also an option or as we (as in me you and half the others not fighting this suggestion) said to the EQMS guys....Help them sometimes instead of just killing. I am not saying stop all champ raiding, just to bring it down a notch sometimes.

But that is asking for easy mode, when like I said this doesn't affect me really as I don't champ anyhow. But I know some players wouldn't mind if some of you guys tone it down for a day here and there or whatever...

Anyhow, In the end I have fun one way or another. I love UO for what it is no matter, doesn't mean some stuff could used to be tweaked.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Couple things, I am never at the Arch Daemon, so since you are making up shit or just don't know what you are talking about. I am just gonna assume most of what you say is garbage and lies. Second I never said I have issues making gold, or that I mind pks. I do ming champs being taken over by the same people day and night. Yes people can fight back and sometimes do, but leaving players alone sometimes is also an option or as we (as in me you and half the others not fighting this suggestion) said to the EQMS guys....Help them sometimes instead of just killing. I am not saying stop all champ raiding, just to bring it down a notch sometimes.

But that is asking for easy mode, when like I said this doesn't affect me really as I don't champ anyhow. But I know some players wouldn't mind if some of you guys tone it down for a day here and there or whatever...

Anyhow, In the end I have fun one way or another. I love UO for what it is no matter, doesn't mean some stuff could used to be tweaked.

Nice story bruh !