WTS Buncha cool stuff! P.S. QUENCH RELIC, HUES, SWAG! 10 MINUTES LEFT!!!

goldteefSON

Master
Small auction for Quench Relic. 1.5m s/b 2.25 b/o
1.8m is C/O for Quench

Taking offers on all of the following 111!!!11one :

A deed for a slimer *400K high bid*
Zombie Green Title Hue (HUE 61) *125k high bid*
Zombie Red Title Hue (HUE 2117) *200k high bid*
120 Provo PS *500k high bid*
115 Animal Lore PS
115 BS PS
115 Fishing PS
115 Tailoring PS
Dimensional Archway Recipe

DONO ACCEPTED @ 170K PER
FORGOT TO MENTION THIS AUCTION IS OPEN FOR 24 HOURS FROM THIS UPDATE!
Only thing actually FOR AUCTION is the relic, I reserve the right to not sell anything else if the price doesnt make me happy. C/O on quench is S/B

Last edited by a moderator:

Belge

Grandmaster
ill go 100k on red title hue, but would still like to know hue number, if anyone knows :)

Tidalian

Expert
Trade ya a stone effigy for the slimer (which I bought for 400k a while back, to give an estimate of the worth). Pretty cool decor, lights up and spews fire if you walk near it, and probably my favorite item I own. Buuut, I'm a sucker for pets and also dirt poor at the moment, so may as well throw it into the ring!

(You can see it in person locked down at the house named Fountain Template just across and slightly east of the north bridge out of Vesper)

Tidalian

Expert
Contingent on your interest in trades, of course: Stone effigy plus an open treasure chest container full of silver coins (going rate seems to be 200k?) for ol' slimer

Salsa

Grandmaster
Contingent on your interest in trades, of course: Stone effigy plus an open treasure chest container full of silver coins (going rate seems to be 200k?) for ol' slimer

Not interested in competing with random items with random prices. So if you're taking as a larger bid, I'm out.

If somebody starts to bid with gold again, I may come back in.