WTS BULK Spider Food! [SOLD!]

Cash is King

Grandmaster
This is 70% of the ps for any of the major relics. Buy in bulk and save yourself weeks/months of hassle trying to buy one at a time!

cups

Grandmaster
lol. yea and my post is a reference to a million gold I let her "borrow." Later my guildmates pked her and she blocked me saying she was owed my gold for how much my guild harassed her. Honestly well worth the million. A little gold in game to weed out dishonest, untrustworthy people is a small price to pay.

Silence Scoop

Apprentice
Heard about it aswell @cups, she collected the 21m + swampys + a 25/50% spider filled relic and then voted him out of the guild because he was "a potential danger to the guild". She claimed that she deserved all those goods because she didn't get a 120 taming from him in their other guild.

cups

Grandmaster
I wonder how she decides what she deserves and what she's owed. Is she even in a guild anymore? She can never seem to stay in one place long. Always getting kicked out or getting mad and quitting. Would be stressful.

Xiulan

Master
It's sad that you guys tried so hard to smear someone (on a buy-sell thread no less) and you can't even get your facts straight.

Kareem is my friend. He likes to create conflict for me in guilds and he likes to give me stuff I don't ask for to make up for it. It's really none of your business though.

Silence Scoop

Apprentice
You aint nobodys friend Xiulan, you're a taker and never a giver. A friend will help a friend when he made a mistake, you acted like your nose bled took all his stuff and voted him out of the guild.