WTS BRIT FARM 18X18

Future

Master
Tried pressuring you having a guy he had "NO IDEA" about. Makes sense to me.

you clearly dont know gluttony you wernt WORTH remembering lmao your a noname trash player he cant even put a name too

he dont give a FUCK who you are ASLONG AS U GOT THE EQMS TAG hes gunna say SELL THE HOUSE TO THE EQMS SO WE CAN USE IT instead of bromista who im sure he has no idea who he is either

Future

Master
after having kept up with this thread and the drama throughout, what a crappy, shit ending. yay go capitalism and favoritism

i dont know if you would call it favoritism the fact of the matter bromista won the bid, made me wait for an hour stringing me along hes buying it right befor purchasing it he sees my charc j.a.x infront of the house cleaning it out with an eqms tag (gluttony came back to UO last night asked me for a co own and if i wanted to play so i said i'd play for a couple hours for old times sake) then bromista rights some paragraph of bull shit reason why hes not gunna buy it, then salsa makes some lousy excuse as i posted on imgur to not buy it then offers ten mil after his ignorance he can go fuck him self and pay the 14m and get kicked out of EQMS befor he even got a CHANCE to play with them again since there come back. i know thats a big deal to salsa because i've read plenty of posts of him still repping EQMS when they been long gone

edit: i do not know salsa as for i was NOT in EQMS on UOFOREVER until YESTERDAY.
i have played previous shards/games with Gluttony and Sloth of sds those are the ONLY 2 people from the new uoforever EQMS i know and they both broke as fuck all there houses fell

i dont know if you would call it favoritism the fact of the matter bromista won the bid, made me wait for an hour stringing me along hes buying it right befor purchasing it he sees my charc j.a.x infront of the house cleaning it out with an eqms tag (gluttony came back to UO last night asked me for a co own and if i wanted to play so i said i'd play for a couple hours for old times sake) then bromista rights some paragraph of bull shit reason why hes not gunna buy it, then salsa makes some lousy excuse as i posted on imgur to not buy it then offers ten mil after his ignorance he can go fuck him self and pay the 14m and get kicked out of EQMS befor he even got a CHANCE to play with them again since there come back. i know thats a big deal to salsa because i've read plenty of posts of him still repping EQMS when they been long gone

edit: i do not know salsa as for i was NOT in EQMS on UOFOREVER until YESTERDAY.
i have played previous shards/games with Gluttony and Sloth of sds those are the ONLY 2 people from the new uoforever EQMS i know and they both broke as fuck all there houses fell

all good brah, you just got a lot richer, just hate to see the drama end. totally selfish of me I admit :D

Future

Master
tbh i was trying to buy halygons plot for 5m for the longest time but EVERY time he recalled in his hosue i'd run out to try and talk to him but as soon as he seen me he just ran in his house paid no attention to me dismounting/remounting my horse named iBuyUrHouse

waited out for like couple weeks trying i never bothered posting on forums cause i seen him so often but then said fuck it and bought pw doub/kilt

Bromista

Grandmaster
You can accuse me of stringing you along all you want. My bids were legit but you sketched me out just as bad as Salsa did. This auction was poorly executed at best.

I was warned. I did not heed the warnings and almost paid the price.

Sigh. Lesson learned.

Coulda got a bit more for this plot if you weren't so selfish. The fake bids, the EQMS ties, devaluing the boura trade. The lack of presence until you had one on the line for a huge amojnt of gold. Then it was push push push in a desperate bid to make the trade after all those red flags went up. In the end it cost you. I understand it's upsetting but hey. Whaddya do?

I wish you the best of luck in your Future endeavors.

Salsa

Grandmaster

ill do 12mil.

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOL. Still bidding under what his high bid already has been as if he hasn't already been called out for fake bidding.

SMH.

Moving right along...glad I can leave this behind me.

Salsa

Grandmaster
LOL. Still bidding under what his high bid already has been as if he hasn't already been called out for fake bidding.

SMH.

Moving right along...glad I can leave this behind me.

You don't realize what happened here do you?

You look like the biggest idiot out of everybody in this thread.

Keep talking about your legitimate bids and how you are an honest guy. You won the auction and backed out cause you're too poor and opened the door for me to undercut you. Exactly how I thought this would play out.

You're not even rich enough to call a trammie.

James Franco

Grandmaster
You don't realize what happened here do you?

You look like the biggest idiot out of everybody in this thread.

Keep talking about your legitimate bids and how you are an honest guy. You won the auction and backed out cause you're too poor and opened the door for me to undercut you. Exactly how I thought this would play out.

You're not even rich enough to call a trammie.
salsa i pmed you about something.. respond to it pls>?

halygon

Grandmaster
tbh i was trying to buy halygons plot for 5m for the longest time but EVERY time he recalled in his hosue i'd run out to try and talk to him but as soon as he seen me he just ran in his house paid no attention to me dismounting/remounting my horse named iBuyUrHouse

waited out for like couple weeks trying i never bothered posting on forums cause i seen him so often but then said fuck it and bought pw doub/kilt
The plots right beside yours(to the east) are not mine, that's two other Skeleton Crew members houses.

Mine are further south closer to brit.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
I get that you wanna try to play that angle. I would too if I was a have-not watching the haves get what they want even if it means overpaying. I'm worth an absurd amount of gold, the true amount would be hard to estimate, so I really don't mind overpaying for what I want. I do it all the time.

@Salsa Future emptied out all that he wanted to take with him and left me lots of unsorted junk. What's your big reveal bubba? I'm just dying to know.

Quoted for evidence

What a fucking loser hahaha