WTS BRIT FARM 18X18

Future

Master
http://i.imgur.com/etuBO63.png

he tries to make UO not about his life, even tho EVERY time i've talked to him or seen him bid its always withn 1-5 minutes after my msg or post on forums

he CLEARLY sees both msgs since they were sent 15 minutes apart hes on a cell phone it beeped twice.

then he still tries to troll bid 10m and take it back lmao

kids a fucking joke if he even thinks gluttony is gunna let this fucking goof play with eqms

Future

Master
This begs the question, why are you acting as Future's spokesperson? He can speak for himself.

hes not my spokes person hes just one of those kids that has no friends and has a cell phone he likes to give other people the impression he actually has friends and a life, so he trolls uoforever forums on his cellphone lmao how much lamer can u get.
dam i'd hate to be you.

Salsa

Grandmaster
http://i.imgur.com/etuBO63.png

he tries to make UO not about his life, even tho EVERY time i've talked to him or seen him bid its always withn 1-5 minutes after my msg or post on forums

he CLEARLY sees both msgs since they were sent 15 minutes apart hes on a cell phone it beeped twice.

then he still tries to troll bid 10m and take it back lmao

kids a fucking joke if he even thinks gluttony is gunna let this fucking goof play with eqms

That's funny you think that's how cellphones work. Beep beep.

Future

Master
yah cell phones have ringtones you must be fucking ******** or have a backstreet boys ring tone
but then again you probably just glued your fat ass to the computer all day responding every 2 minutes

Salsa

Grandmaster
yah cell phones have ringtones you must be fucking ******** or have a backstreet boys ring tone
but then again you probably just glued your fat ass to the computer all day responding every 2 minutes

I'd love to know how I get my phone to make a ringtone when I get a PM on forum.

Future

Master
Enjoy the plot guys.

You guys need to do a better job of bidding up your friends auctions, you were not very slick about it. As if that EQMS clusterfuck at the house wasn't evidence enough, there are so many other red flags regarding this auction that I just can't allow myself to make this purchase. It's a nice plot and I'm definitely not afraid of putting 15m on it but the way you have gone about it is classless at best.

@halygon what's the deal with fake bidding, is there a forum vacation in order for this kind of behavior?

i already told you im friends with gluttony he just came back to UO asked me to get co owned cus he needed stock and i co owned him to pk out of it,
salsa isnt even in eqms lmao i asked gluttony who salsa is and he has NO IDEA. Gluttony did see salsa claimed to be eqms which can be very true since they do mass recruit and gluttony even tried pressuring me into selling the house to salsa cus he was EQMS so they could use it, and i told him highest bid i aint loosing gold. even if he is EQMS the second we do a spring cleaning or find out his name i gurantee you he will get kicked and WILL not play with EQMS EVER.

Future

Master
I'd love to know how I get my phone to make a ringtone when I get a PM on forum.
LOL your phone doesnt ring when you get a PM on forums?
god dam bro you must check UOF forums every fucking 3 minutes to get the respond times you do, you my friend need to get a fucking life.

Salsa

Grandmaster
i already told you im friends with gluttony he just came back to UO asked me to get co owned cus he needed stock and i co owned him to pk out of it,
salsa isnt even in eqms lmao i asked gluttony who salsa is and he has NO IDEA. Gluttony did see salsa claimed to be eqms which can be very true since they do mass recruit and gluttony even tried pressuring me into selling the house to salsa cus he was EQMS so they could use it, and i told him highest bid i aint loosing gold. even if he is EQMS the second we do a spring cleaning or find out his name i gurantee you he will get kicked and WILL not play with EQMS EVER.

Tried pressuring you having a guy he had "NO IDEA" about. Makes sense to me.

after having kept up with this thread and the drama throughout, what a crappy, shit ending. yay go capitalism and favoritism
edit: just to be clear, I don't have a horse in this race. gotta admit, if I were a new player joining this shard I'd be hard pressed to read this and not get into the rush for getting rich and having a good plot to have others fight over eventually. anywho grats to the seller for a sweet score and the buyer for a nice new plot. woo