WTS BRIT FARM 18X18

Bromista

Grandmaster
There is a big ticket item or two being put on the table, so the offer is pending response from Future regarding whether or not the trade is accepted or will have to be liquidated.

So, I cannot say it's official but the value is there and the offer is out there.

Stay tuned!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Salsa think he's gonna be a wise guy and bid snipe with 16m + close to the end of the auction.

But he doesn't have the sack to put it out there right now.

Interesting.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Since I have it on good authority that Sambo is a close friend of Future's...let's have some fun, play around with the bidding, and see just what we are dealing with here shall we?

1m gold + 50k donos = 8m offer

For now.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm dangerously close to withdrawing my bids as well.

Sketched out by Sambo bidding the auction up.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I agree.

Kinda disappointed people would try to gouge like that.

The plot is worth every bit of 10m, but there's a certain etiquette that must be maintained for me to even think about making that offer.

Future

Master
yes sam is a friend who i played with in the same guild for a long time, that doesnt change the fact that he is one of the richest players on the game and has the EXACT same intrests as all of you, he wants the BEST LOCATION house he can find. sam bidding on a house i own doesnt change the fact i go to jail in 24 days and wont beable to refresh my houses nor do i trust anyone enough to keep them up. so whether sam wins or not, its bromistas and salsas loss

happy bidding.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fair enough. This is a top 10 18x18 after all, and Sambo is rich as fuck this much is true.

My offer still stands.

Salsa was never interested in the plot anyway, as it turns out. Very classy.

You have to understand how it looks though!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm just gonna leave this here...

abd9e6a2e3.png

Salsa bid is retracted. AGAIN.