Brit crafting area

Torrun

Expert
I am new to the server and wondering what the purpose of the Brit crafting area is. Do you get better skill gains?

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Less material costs for "everything" you craft. Not 100% it applies to every profession but at least most of them.

Xombie86

Master
Why did I not know about this place... I've been crafting in dungeons assuming you get better skill gains there. Is this still true?

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

eppy

Grandmaster
If you are trying to gain, do it in a dungeon. Its worth the extra material. If you are making things for vendor or bods, do the crafting area. If you dont want to macro in a dungeon, do crafting area.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
I think it's 20% less crafting materials needed when crafting. Plus a little extra chance to create slayer weapons.
But yeah, if you are skilling up, do it in a dungeon. Or, if you'd rather feel safer but are willing to pay a little extra, the crafting area is an excellent place for it as well.

Xombie86

Master
I have perfect spot for my house and where I craft. Couldn't be happier. Just wish I skilled up even faster! :p

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Adrenalin

Neophyte
I had originally thought you gained skill better in the crafting area when I was training tinkering. I decided to try a dungeon and the gains were much better.