BOUNTY FOR: MmX

Bromista

Grandmaster
I am usually my verbose than that, but it is at this point where I'm in fire and forget mode because these clowns will never lay down. Here's another one I've been working on:

IN sovient russia, $ and RU ALWAYS WIN !

LAWL !

lollo

Grandmaster
i'm glad the fact you so mad about us , posting walls of text :D
lollo - put some ice on your ass, it burns!

I just want to make sure no $ no namers like yourself get credit for making up stories like killing me "10-15" times in destard, which will never happen in a thousand years.

Stay free

Kikimoro

Master
I just want to make sure no $ no namers like yourself get credit for making up stories like killing me "10-15" times in destard, which will never happen in a thousand years.

Stay free
i'm not in ]$[ guild :> and be sure, that "no namers" rape your ass hard, in 2v2,3v3 on tamers or mages, whatever :D

steve-o

Grandmaster
lol you don't even make any sense. Also if you killed him hundreds of times it means he's not good at pvp because you're not either. maths.
pooor lollo butthurt....

read again what i wrote:
I killed mmx & other RU pets 100+times

poor lollo #affectedby$

Kikimoro

Master
Lets set the time and location then :) or it might be random meet?

p.s. i bet the answer will be "NO"

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Well i farm solo 95% of the Times at the usual spots like shame, despise etc.

Unlike you i don't hide behind a forum name so i have a big L O L L O over my character's head.

See you around and hopefully you'll come solo since you're not a ganking $ pukebag

lollo

Grandmaster
pooor lollo butthurt....

read again what i wrote:
I killed mmx & other RU pets 100+times

poor lollo #affectedby$

You're still bad. It's nice to see someone enjoying 10+ deaths per day like you and not give up. Stay free bro

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
the scrubby russians are the only ones in $ who know how to PVP(with Mr. P sherman being the next closest thing to a servicable PVPer).

The rest are trash PVErs who have no clue how to PVP and rely on pets to TRY to get a kill.

p.s.

Last week I was working from home and had the chance to play during the day and we killed MMX and evilhy about 15 times in a single morning.

asics

Grandmaster
the scrubby russians are the only ones in $ who know how to PVP(with Mr. P sherman being the next closest thing to a servicable PVPer).

The rest are trash PVErs who have no clue how to PVP and rely on pets to TRY to get a kill.

p.s.

Last week I was working from home and had the chance to play during the day and we killed MMX and evilhy about 15 times in a single morning.

Steve-o is good :)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Whats good about him? The fact as soon as he leaves his house he dies and his pets die? Imagine evilhy trying to play without pets...now thats a true lollo.