Both New tamables

Bromista

Grandmaster
For reals? I guess they didn't use the same mechanics they have in the past. I tried to transfer skeletal steed to a 110 tamer and he was not having it.

Well cool. That's actually a huge plus even now that there are a lot more 120 tamers than there used to be. Would suck to tame somethinglike that and have only a handful of people to transfer it to.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
For reals? I guess they didn't use the same mechanics they have in the past. I tried to transfer skeletal steed to a 110 tamer and he was not having it.

Well cool. That's actually a huge plus even now that there are a lot more 120 tamers than there used to be. Would suck to tame somethinglike that and have only a handful of people to transfer it to.

would be ******** , dude! to tame it is cool, cuz that makes the 120 tamers able to make gold, but to you is not so much =/ cuz then that doesnt make the 120 tamers able to make any gold lol

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Heh there's gonna be more of these and going for much less than 1.5. Good job and congrats.

ive sold pure nightbears for right around a mil, since they came out, thats what 4 + months now?? never changed my price, but yes, price will go down im sure.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Plus, as I've always said. Boils down to what people feel things are worth to them. When you have everything else in the game, not much point in amassing more and more gold/dono coins. If you want something, you pay what you want. If you don't want it bad enough, you wait for the next one and hope it's cheaper.

Illy

Master
would be ******** , dude! to tame it is cool, cuz that makes the 120 tamers able to make gold, but to you is not so much =/ cuz then that doesnt make the 120 tamers able to make any gold lol

IF they can get around $ guild monopolizing the spawn :p

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Hard to monopolize a spawn when unlike the nightbear's "rough spawn timer", these have only been told as "LONG".
Plus, if someone wants to sit in a spot for a week to a month xx hours a day HOPING something spawns... fine by me. I'd gladly pay 10 mil to *NOT* have to do that.

gofer

Grandmaster
People are good salesmen on here... The fact of the matter is, there are far more US + Canada time zone peeps on this server then anything else. The early morning (especially during the workweek) is a great time to take advantage of taming spawns, among other things.

Illy

Master
Hard to monopolize a spawn when unlike the nightbear's "rough spawn timer", these have only been told as "LONG".
Plus, if someone wants to sit in a spot for a week to a month xx hours a day HOPING something spawns... fine by me. I'd gladly pay 10 mil to *NOT* have to do that.

The spawn timer on the night dragon is less than a week. I can tell you that. ;)

I'll be sure to message your for my 10 mill if anything comes into my possession!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
The spawn timer on the night dragon is less than a week. I can tell you that. ;)

I'll be sure to message your for my 10 mill if anything comes into my possession!

nightdragon sold @ around 1.2 mil , - (7k donation coins)

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Problem with that is I don't need/want any of these things. Much like the bear, I tamed one for myself, but already have a mare, same thing, different skin, 5x the value.... not my thing...
For me, and this is just me personally, they're just glorified pixels...
They don't do anything special my current set up doesn't.

Ya clearly missed my point.

I'll try to break it down again...

I'd rather pay excessive money to avoid having to go through mundane bullshit. ie: camping.

Illy

Master
Most money making in this game is mundane, I think taming brand new pets on a brand new level and leveraging that for extortionate prices isn't a bad way to do it.

gofer

Grandmaster
I largely concur with your point. Though, keep in mind, the beetle does inflict lethal poison, which ties up a mob. No other tamable (afaik) can inflict lethal poison. If the beetle moves as fast as it did on OSI then it could be great for running after people... With that in mind, the beetle does do something special... Nevertheless, I concur, imo I do not like the pixels so I certainly would not pay the money.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Hehe, pretty sure it won't "warp" to players like it did on OSI hehehe
Never understood why they did that on OSI (much like a lot of other shit)
Bola + all kill = dead.
Obviously bola isn't an issue here.
But ya, for sure, to each their own. Which is why I was saying it's entirely up to the BUYER to decide if they want to pay what is being asked. Or they can forget it, or try to do so on their own.