Both New tamables

Bromista

Grandmaster
In a way I feel bad for Famara. So many questions! Some of which he probably doesn't even know the answers to lol.

Still though, good job scooping em up so quick! I'm sure it'll be worth the hassle.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
it takes 120 taming to tame it, so even if you could control it you couldn't bond it

At 115

im pretty sure it will bond to 115 taming, ill verify in a bit, like having 110 lore 110 taming, on another server i played was equivilent to have 120 taming 100 lore, when it came to bonding aspects, it has 0 problem ever transfering to a 115, so pretty positive it will bond anyways

bane

Master
Not bidding as my tamer is only GM atm but curious can you store stuff on the death beetle like you can a reg. beetle? Does it have same carry capacity as reg. beetle if so?

Nihilism

Grandmaster
It's a fighting tameable.
No storage, it's essentially the same as the OSI one for the last 7 years. Minus bleed attacks.

It's essentially a white wyrm with POISONING in place of meditation.

As for the dragon, it's the rideable. And again, you can't store anything in its ass, imagination aside.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Would also like to know this.

its 3 slots , so i takes ur dragons spot, but i used it, seems the damage output can outdo a dragon really easy on things it can poison, also, it keeps the monsters its fighting curing non stop, so they cant really put that much damage out.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I'd like to know who buys this if they have under 120 taming and if it bonds. As far as I know lore and taming on this server don't add up to make bonding easier. I was under the impression that you needed the minimum amount of taming to start the bonding process.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well pets obviously won't bond with less than required taming ability but will transfer just fine lower than that. The only other "120 taming" critter has been a skeletal steed and having any less than 119 taming will not start the bonding process.

I suspect you're gonna need to be 120 to bond.

And yeah Lex, thank jeebus that there's more benefits to 120 taming than riding these things. I mean my steed is an ugly as fuck sorry ass lookin sack of bones but I still sit on it every now and again just to show off my rare. So at least there's that.

its 3 slots , so i takes ur dragons spot, but i used it, seems the damage output can outdo a dragon really easy on things it can poison, also, it keeps the monsters its fighting curing non stop, so they cant really put that much damage out.

That's huge! Not only can it tank but it can shut down damage potential from mobs that aren't immune to poison. Now I want a tamer lol.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Well pets obviously won't bond with less than required taming ability but will transfer just fine lower than that. The only other "120 taming" critter has been a skeletal steed and having any less than 119 taming will not start the bonding process.

I suspect you're gonna need to be 120 to bond.

And yeah Lex, thank jeebus that there's more benefits to 120 taming than riding these things. I mean my steed is an ugly as fuck sorry ass lookin sack of bones but I still sit on it every now and again just to show off my rare. So at least there's that.

Death beetle has now been sold to a 100/100 tamer, bonded succesfully and listening to commands , sold for 1.5 mil because i like the buyer.