BOD Cloth Hue Suggestions

JoeB

Adept
Eppy and I were discussing removing/adding new bod cloth hues. We were going through hues and realized that it would likely be better just to get suggestions from the players. We would like some of the hues you would like to see before we made any decisions. We would have to get all hues approved when we get a final list. Typically more neon hues are a no no. Hues Gold and Vesper are a no. Blaze would not be a BOD hue.

These are the current BOD hues : http://www.uoforum.com/threads/d-wades-bod-cloth-guide.48781/

Removal of hues/addition would not be a permanent change but part of a potential cycle. Even suggest what Tier you feel it should be if you want.

Mango

Grandmaster
don't have the exact hue colors. but maybe some cloth to match the colors of the new woods? (as well as cloth to match some of the ingots colors could be neat(unless this conflicts with some of the vet awards))

Swayze

Grandmaster
I think any meta/ethy hue that gets put in place on the dono vendor should have cloth as well.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Eppy and I were discussing removing/adding new bod cloth hues. We were going through hues and realized that it would likely be better just to get suggestions from the players. We would like some of the hues you would like to see before we made any decisions. We would have to get all hues approved when we get a final list. Typically more neon hues are a no no. Hues Gold and Vesper are a no. Blaze would not be a BOD hue.

These are the current BOD hues : http://www.uoforum.com/threads/d-wades-bod-cloth-guide.48781/

Removal of hues/addition would not be a permanent change but part of a potential cycle. Even suggest what Tier you feel it should be if you want.
This color >
11j3e3l.png
please

Way too neon.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
I suggest:
Recipe for Bod Cloth Hues: you need

- example: fallon cloths (100) + white donation quiver + recipe + PS 105\110 (at least tailor ps will have again something worth) tailor = Fallon Donation quiver

this can work for ALL the item that you can buy from dono vendor like quiver\royal cloak\helm\gloves

WHY this?
- Bod Cloths will AGAIN have a Market and they will be again desiderable, now fallon go for 30\40% of the price of one year ago
- Little Powerscroll will have again a market, now little scrolls are almost unused and not selled
- ppl still need to donate to get the "base item" to dye with the Recipe\cloth

Recipe for Tier 6 MIXUP HUES

-example : recipe for 10 cloth of NEW hue like metallic black + 20 charcoal + 20 ice white + 100 donation coin= you get 10 yard of new rare HUE metallic black

5k4jep.jpg

so0209.jpg

Some hue i suggest:

then : 2075 2068 2052 2076 (uber blacks")
then 2500 , 2658, 1171 1151, 1152, 1193 , 1190

FROM 2501 to 2509

2561, 2565 , 2537 ,1287, 1149

uber rare clot 1161 1195

NICE NICE: 2653 2657 2659 2513 2519 2525 2612 2651 2627 2573 2585 2597

2949 2970 2962 rusted color (maybe from fishing rares dropss?)

Why this?
- same of last things bod cloth and ps will have market
- OLD and RICH player will have new "target" and items to craft\wear
- a lot of mixup can be created not just with tier 5 clothing

@eppy
@JoeB

Kilike

Grandmaster
I suggest:
Recipe for Bod Cloth Hues: you need

- example: fallon cloths (100) + white donation quiver + recipe + PS 105\110 (at least tailor ps will have again something worth) tailor = Fallon Donation quiver

this can work for ALL the item that you can buy from dono vendor like quiver\royal cloak\helm\gloves

WHY this?
- Bod Cloths will AGAIN have a Market and they will be again desiderable, now fallon go for 30\40% of the price of one year ago
- Little Powerscroll will have again a market, now little scrolls are almost unused and not selled
- ppl still need to donate to get the "base item" to dye with the Recipe\cloth

Recipe for Tier 6 MIXUP HUES

-example : recipe for 10 cloth of NEW hue like metallic black + 20 charcoal + 20 ice white + 100 donation coin= you get 10 yard of new rare HUE metallic black

5k4jep.jpg

so0209.jpg

Some hue i suggest:

then : 2075 2068 2052 2076 (uber blacks")
then 2500 , 2658, 1171 1151, 1152, 1193 , 1190

FROM 2501 to 2509

2561, 2565 , 2537 ,1287, 1149

uber rare clot 1161 1195

NICE NICE: 2653 2657 2659 2513 2519 2525 2612 2651 2627 2573 2585 2597

2949 2970 2962 rusted color (maybe from fishing rares dropss?)

Why this?
- same of last things bod cloth and ps will have market
- OLD and RICH player will have new "target" and items to craft\wear
- a lot of mixup can be created not just with tier 5 clothing

@eppy
@JoeB
Bringing money in for the server is great and all but we should really stop trying to get changes put into place with dono coins. Do like some of the colors though.

SidX

Grandmaster
Some suggestions with potential names:

5OgCg5V.jpg

Maybe also add a recipe for Tailoring to craft strobe clothing.. it would require X amount of two different types of cloth... for example, for a robe, 8 pieces of Coral 2578 and 8 pieces of Sea Green 2569, along with something else... like 1000 Diamonds. The robe would then alternate colors between 2578 and 2569. Not sure how this could be implemented without impeding on the dono strobes though..?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
@eppy @JoeB

Metalic silver :)

Also i dont remember who i heard this idea from but i liked it at the time

Some seasonal cloth say 4 Special colors that can only drop for each season of the year that way it would be semi rare untill the next time that season comes around and keep some value in cloth/items that cant be created for another year

Sandman

Grandmaster
I don't agree with recoloring dono items but what about creating new neon hues that are only obtainable by crafting them out of current BOD hues. Create about 5 new colors, all of which take level 1-5 cloth to "mix" and create. Require 105, 110, 115 and 120 tailoring to craft and possibly set a limit on how many yards one account can create per day (Give everyone the first week to create 10 yards/day per account but after that severely downgrade it to 2 yards/day per account). I think that gives some longevity, adds a value to ALL levels of bod cloth and BODs in general. It also re-values some of the cheapest PS on the server.

Mango

Grandmaster
I don't agree with recoloring dono items but what about creating new neon hues that are only obtainable by crafting them out of current BOD hues. Create about 5 new colors, all of which take level 1-5 cloth to "mix" and create. Require 105, 110, 115 and 120 tailoring to craft and possibly set a limit on how many yards one account can create per day (Give everyone the first week to create 10 yards/day per account but after that severely downgrade it to 2 yards/day per account). I think that gives some longevity, adds a value to ALL levels of bod cloth and BODs in general. It also re-values some of the cheapest PS on the server.

neat idea! i like it :D