WTS Blood Red Rudolph's Flensed Face [Blessed]

For sell.
NOT BLOOD RED BUT HUE 37 RED
Starting Bid 2 milions or PM me offer (not less than starting bid, don't waste my time)
i accept dono coins at 150k per

rksair.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jani

Grandmaster
That is not blood red. I dunno how you should call it. Maybe xmas red? It is hue 37 and blood red is 1157.

I recently bought one. Very nice item and not many on shard. :)

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
There was 6 red deermasks and 6 green deermasks. Hue 37 and Hue 1182 i believe (The Green one)
Adam stated that 10 of these deermasks droped off the Grinch and 2 droped in world off spawn.

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Sweet, Yeah i got a 1182 Green Deermask of a Shadow daemon, so there are the 2 that droped off spawn over christmas. Any other mask came from the Grinch according to Adam

Jani

Grandmaster
I thought grinch event masks were donners flayed face masks in different colors. Did @Adam count those when he stated that there's 12 christmas deer masks?

Vlad

Master
There were the reindeer specific ones (ie, Rudolph, Donner, Comet, etc) that dropped per boss and then there were the Red and Green Bear and Deer masks that dropped. So no way there is only twelve out there.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Wont be a quick sale and it should not be... this is a very expensive and valuble item ,, need to find the right buyer with money bags, and tho you should . patients is the name of the game when selling this one .