WTS Blood Red Castle

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
I'd rather not sell this but...Aside of the castle I've not much....

I want to trade this FOR:

Another castle on grass, part one.
I need Meta/120 taming/tons of taming ss/relics/meta stone,
I need GOLD, always works.
I will accept clothing pixel crack and random other trades as I'm very flexible. I know what this is worth and I'm not sellling it without getting nearly everything I want.
Something to think about.....
(will also accept secluded keep as trade, rather than castle).

---Dimensional Arch from BR Castle comes with ME----

wreckognize

Grandmaster
what deco's in your opinion compliment the BR castle the most? I'm guessing charcoal stonewares, lava rocks, obsidian statues are a few. Anything I'm missing?

TyraeL!

Master
d5da671d3bca7d6b556e02a637ee7727.gif

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I'll trade you for my meta pet lvl 6 unique hue (88 only one on the server), the pet has 3 relics. Noxius, Bloody, Molten and of course the meta stone.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Current highest offers are 36/38 mil worth of items and gold and a 25 offer including a sick castle. I'm negotiating for FB so feel free to make an offer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
Not to be rude but I personally don't see this as being an epic item. Other then it being red... how it this worth any more then a regular castle?
tier 1 bod cloth vs tier 5 bod cloth, its like saying cloth is cloth but vesper and gold is by far more expensive than charcoal

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Yeah but still........... its just a castle. Either way I hope the owner does well with his sale.

Why people wear pure white instead of plain grey?
Why people prefer pure mares over unpure?
Why people buy donation items at all?
Why am I even taking the time to answer to you?