WTS Blood Red Castle 1 of a kind SOLD

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I am just entertaining offers via Private Message.
Do not try to consider the previous post of @Dig'em it has nothing to do with this post or the value. As I said i am Entertaining offers.
u49xc8ctt

That being said.
Private message me. Save the insults for those who PK you.

Rare castle indeed but its not in the perfect location . Too many houses surrounding it so i will offer 12m for it .

Thats the highest i would go .

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Clearly people need to go back to school to learn how to read......
Private message offers only.
Anything under this post will be ignored.
@Bobby123 .... there is something you will never get..... you could offer 500mil + and I would not sell it to you. Some people are not all about gold or greed.

Go troll anther post. I have stayed away from yours. I can start again....

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Clearly people need to go back to school to learn how to read......
Private message offers only.
Anything under this post will be ignored.
@Bobby123 .... there is something you will never get..... you could offer 500mil + and I would not sell it to you. Some people are not all about gold or greed.

Go troll anther post. I have stayed away from yours. I can start again....

When i sent a bid through PM , players will accuse me of making fake bids .

Now when i do otherwise , you accuse me of trolling u !

lawl !

ironic isnt it ?

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
When i sent a bid through PM , players will accuse me of making fake bids .

Now when i do otherwise , you accuse me of trolling u !

lawl !

ironic isnt it ?
You speak non sense. No bids by u have been made.... as well I will never accept one of your bids. You know this. Iv stated this for a year now. There for your Trolling.
I am done entertaining a person with a child's mind set.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
You speak non sense. No bids by u have been made.... as well I will never accept one of your bids. You know this. Iv stated this for a year now. There for your Trolling.
I am done entertaining a person with a child's mind set.

wow cool down ..........

so upset when i was just trying to bid for your house ............

Duckworth

Grandmaster
This is a serious question I hope a GM can answer before I bid:

Will re-deeding the castle let me place a blood red castle elsewhere? (of course a GM would need to place it)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
This is a serious question I hope a GM can answer before I bid:

Will re-deeding the castle let me place a blood red castle elsewhere? (of course a GM would need to place it)

no, I tried it on test center with charcoal castle, deed is regular castle. Maybe a gm could be persuaded to move it though.

I've turned down offers of 50mil straight gold for the charcoal castle. The damn thing is just too sexy to part with.

@Cold Spoon I wouldn't take less than 40mil. It's a one of a kind castle.

@Bobby123 is just upset he broke his island lol. He has no class anyways, his chars all look like shit, houses all look like shit. Classic glass heart loser :(

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
no, I tried it on test center with charcoal castle, deed is regular castle. Maybe a gm could be persuaded to move it though.

I've turned down offers of 50mil straight gold for the charcoal castle. The damn thing is just too sexy to part with.

@Cold Spoon I wouldn't take less than 40mil. It's a one of a kind castle.

@Bobby123 is just upset he broke his island lol. He has no class anyways, his chars all look like shit, houses all look like shit. Classic glass heart loser :(
Thanks @Karl Sagan
I love this castle and it will take a good offer for me to part with it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'd like to think that staff would help you out if you wanted to re-deed or move a hued castle but maybe not.

How cool would it be for staff to let you make a custom and then hue it for you? Blood/charcoal/ice custom? Yes please. They'd probably have to hue every damn tile though that would be kinda lame.