Blessed Valorite

Athrez

Grandmaster
How many fencers using a spear you see doing good in the field in PvP? None, cause you can't compete with a spear in the field 1v1. It might work in ganks but still not better than LJ axers, macers or other hard hitting weapons. Spears don't hit enough at all on +50 armours which is laughable easy to get.

poogoblin

Master
How many fencers using a spear you see doing good in the field in PvP? None, cause you can't compete with a spear in the field 1v1. It might work in ganks but still not better than LJ axers, macers or other hard hitting weapons. Spears don't hit enough at all on +50 armours which is laughable easy to get.

About 1.5 yrs ago there was an outcry that Short spears were ridiculously OP with Para, no people love their Warhammers...it's all ebs and flows. I'm sure in another year it'll be something else

Blessed/Exceptional/Indestructible/Vanquishing/Supremely Accurate Short Spear

You have simply been trolled here by everyone. It was an excellent practical joke.

What you have is worth roughly 6 valorite ingots...it'd be in your best interests to just go ahead and smelt it.

SidX

Grandmaster
OpmzuCK.jpg

Torin

Adept
You have a unique, one of a kind weapon that has the best stats you can get, and is blessed. As there is no telling if there will ever be another item bless deed on the server, the price is completely up to you.

I'd say 15mil+, but only because no one could afford more than that.

The only 2 I know of both went to noobs. And I think the guy with the first one no longer plays. This is probably the only one you will ever see.

As to PC, this is one of those items that is worth more unused. He could have got 20+ for the deed. For the weapon 10-15 I would think.
If I remember right one of the admins said that one of the three bless deeds went to a very new player who used it on a normal crappy might/ruin magic weapon despite the admins telling him he "probably shouldnt do that."

FAMARA

Grandmaster
pm me if your interested in selling this spear. i would like to hang it on my wall, or let it sit inside a bag in my bank.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

@Tolga

I will legitimately give you 10m + a green christmas thong for the spear if it can be confirmed that powder of fort works by a gm.

Should have bleesed a war hammer! The short spear prob won't have the damage capabilities, especially vs AR'd targets.

**EDIT

I will also offer 4.5m to the lad with the Indest +25 normal Vanq War hammer.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
@Tolga

I will legitimately give you 10m + a green christmas thong for the spear if it can be confirmed that powder of fort works by a gm.

Should have bleesed a war hammer! The short spear prob won't have the damage capabilities, especially vs AR'd targets.

like i said pm me when ur serious, i beat anyones offer. Ez.

egor

Grandmaster

people have money -- Buy Meta pet 7 lvl for 20-30 mil - Castle 50+m

People Buy... Make Auction S/b 10m -- Sell 20m +

And for Guy Blessed War Hammer to... It is ok... Make Auction S/b 5m - sell 10m+

If do not buy a weapon -- Buy as a decoration for own house

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
people have money -- Buy Meta pet 7 lvl for 20-30 mil - Castle 50+m

People Buy... Make Auction S/b 10m -- Sell 20m +

And for Guy Blessed War Hammer to... It is ok... Make Auction S/b 5m - sell 10m+

If do not buy a weapon -- Buy as a decoration for own house

i offered tolga 35 million in gold for the spear recently.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
He'll never part with that weapon.
I mean really....
would you? Hellz No!!!.....lol
I wouldnt either! Gold can easily be obtained, epic weapon like however can not!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
He'll never part with that weapon.
I mean really....
would you? Hellz No!!!.....lol
I wouldnt either! Gold can easily be obtained, epic weapon like however can not!

doesnt sound like you know your guildy very well just saying, seems to me like he woulda already sold it if he wasnt waiting to see if there are ganna be some major changes to dexers here soon.

or at least thats what he told me!

maybe hes a liar!

now i ask you one thing, easily obtain 35 mil + in gold. then post back on this thread once thats done.