Blessed Valorite

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Came as a rep death perfect bow, used cure from first zombieland to turn it silver, afaik thats only explanation

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

were u here from first zombieland? that is about the dumbest comment i ever read.
without knowing anything about the first cure u assumed it was a 1 time usuable that actually put the name onto your weapon.

Vorax

Grandmaster
were u here from first zombieland? that is about the dumbest comment i ever read.
without knowing anything about the first cure u assumed it was a 1 time usuable that actually put the name onto your weapon.
Maybe the second, if you were more than an illiterate troll, maybe I would care about your comment.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ah man ease up on Famara, he doesn't know how to do anything beyond shit up someone else's thread. Yes, you was wrong and made an assumption...but what assumptions are we to make about that dipshit based on his posts?

English isn't his native language, he's thirteen years old, and has to lie to make friends...and despite his best efforts he's failing pretty hard in that department.

The social ineptitude of Famara knows no bounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
you guys just constantly post dumb posts u dont know anything about lol. look at bromistas 6,348 troll posts , half of which regarding information that h has no idea about, there is people who play this game like sheep, and people who learn, and know how the game works.

sorry but u guys are not the 2nd.

Jimmy

Master
Wait so Famara is a guy? I thought he had a vagina? Or is he a guy with a vagina? Fuck guys stop confusing my ePeen.

Vorax

Grandmaster
you guys just constantly post dumb posts u dont know anything about lol. look at bromistas 6,348 troll posts , half of which regarding information that h has no idea about, there is people who play this game like sheep, and people who learn, and know how the game works.

sorry but u guys are not the 2nd.
10847729.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Poor Famara.

Sweet, innocent, precious Famara.

Stay classy, dipshit. Your working knowledge of UO is rudimentary at best and you are poison to this server.

Surprised you weren't banned long ago tbh, especially from the forum/IRC. You have one post in the New Player Questions forum. One. And you told some guy where to find a frenzied ostard.

OH BOY. THIS COMMUNITY REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT WITH FAMARA. LAWL !

Vorax

Grandmaster
Poor Famara.

Sweet, innocent, precious Famara.

Stay classy, dipshit. Your working knowledge of UO is rudimentary at best and you are poison to this server.

Surprised you weren't banned long ago tbh, especially from the forum/IRC. You have one post in the New Player Questions forum. One. And you told some guy where to find a frenzied ostard.

OH BOY. THIS COMMUNITY REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT WITH FAMARA. LAWL !
LAWL !

Bromista

Grandmaster
I do enjoy smacking these guys around with some truth (a rarity on the forums these days) then capping it off by taking a page out of their book to really drive the point home.

They never know how to handle it so they usually just lay down.

BYE, FAMARA. BROMISTA ALWAYS WINS !

FAMARA

Grandmaster
srry bromista, im sorry if ur guys intelligence level makes it hard for you to understand things. i know way more about this game then u could ever hope to know, go kill some nightmares lol.
ive helped out more newbies with stuff then u have ever had.
and i answer questions on the daily.

only with facts. not made up assumptions thinking i know something like u.

if u wanna talk about not being banned from the forums, u should have been banned way long ago dude. and i think u realize that. biggest troll n/a , u post on every selling thread every buying thread just for attention not to make bids or help the buyer/seller in anyway.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
All I know that out of the two above this post....I know who I'll ask and who I won't!

Btw, hey Brom I've been meaning to ask you....

im actually really cool , and very knowlegeable of the game. i always answer questions when people pm me asking me pretty much anything.
and i do so with facts. that i know to be real unlike others who post here.

now im not sure if i have killed u in game.

but you dont look very good with bromistas dick hanging out in your mouth dude. ( MAYBE its just roleplay.)

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
You have never killed me or any of your alts! Cant say the same for the opposite, and ya lil pet too! I use to think you were one of the good ones on the server.....that was my first week here. Then I started getting involved on the forums. That's where everyone's true color shines through!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Come on....that's the best you got??
Disappointed! So very disappointed!

nah your a prime example of knowing nothing about something, or someone in this case. and jumping on the bandwagon, acting like u know something.

dont need to have the best at anything, and u shouldnt be dissapointed, as im not trolling.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
You have never killed me or any of your alts! I use to think you were one of the good ones on the server.....that was my first week her . Then I started getting involved on the forums. That's where everyone's true color shines through!

so ive never killed any of your characters or your alts. you read about people being jealous and decide oh famara must be a bad dude. welcome to the club thats 90% of the people that dont like me , they dont know me at all.

im honest fair always helping people out. if i dont know u and u came up to me and needed help placing a castle i would more than willingly help you place a castle with no charge for my help, and i wouldnt take a damn thing.

thats how much u know about me.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You had me at "im actually really cool, and very knowledgeable of the game"

Holy shit! It gets better and better with every post.

FAMARA I WILL FUCK YOU IN THE STREET !

Bromista

Grandmaster
Dude this fucking gold.

Honest to god I died a little inside when I had to type in FAMARA format. Painful to read, even more painful to accurately mock.