WTS BLAZE DAEMON STATUE! *AUCTION*

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
If your accusing me of knowing this kid were gonna have problems. I don't know that kid. And Hampton Royce if your not bidding stay out the thread please from now on. Your trying to cause drama

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
And Lucas idk who you are but if your bidding against yourself or whatever people are saying your gonna piss me off. Don't troll my thread. This is a legit auction and i don't wanna deal with bullshit.

halygon

Grandmaster
I am watching this thread. If anyone is bidding against themselves, they will find themselves unable to post anything at all for a time.

Let's have a clean sell thread.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I just wanna sell this Damn statue. And ill sell it to Sam Sam if I see fit. Perfectly content with 1.1 but I will honor the rules of the auction until I see if someone is bullshittig

Am i wrong? For trying to reach the things that i cant see? Nonono lol
im no scammer no more folks deal with it. And samsam i just placed a 400k increment bet cuz i really want this statue

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Lucas I will accept your 1.5 mil bid if you confirm that it is legit and you are not trolling. Please replace our bid if you are confirming and admitting to a legit bid that won't be retracted. Otherwise I will report you for trolling. Not trying to be rude but people are accusing me of knowing you and I won't accept your bids unless they are sincere and understood to be fair and reasonable within the rules of a true selling thread. Thank you. I do not wish to deny anything the right to buy an item that I personally have had 0 experience with.