BIG Fucking Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDaegothx

Neophyte
Dear Admins,

Get the fuck off your asses and grow some nuts. Stop being all buddy buddy with the cocksuckers on the server just because they shove money in your pockets. People are leaving your server left and right because of all the pk'ing that goes on and you refuse to do anything about it. W.T.F is your issue? No one want's to play on a server where they spend hours farming, or even worse, training their pets, just to have a few **** suckers that think 4v1 is fair and kill you and your pets. Suggestion 1: Take the donor's dicks out of your mouth, i.e. : POWER, EQMS, $(Does it still exist? xD), and be fair to all player's rather than allowing things to continue because the players that don't need money anymore find it more enjoyable to be what is equivalent to a virtual bully than to actually play the game. Suggestion 2a: Put a restriction on how many times a player can be pk'd by the same player within a given time period. Suggestion 2b: Add a timer upon death. Limit how frequently you can be pk'd. Suggestion 3: If your so concerned that it would take away from the game to limit how often people can be pk'd then restrict where these pk restrictions are set in place, for example, Champs = 15 minute NO PK. Maybe, Dungeons = 10 Minute NO PK. Everywhere else = Free PK.
I don't care if you have to give people 10 minutes of young status. Just so long as the people that put in all the time and hard work at champs are not robbed at the last minute by faggots. Give people time to go get their pets that were ass fucked by the Jew's that have no life and are letting their ugly ass children starve because all of their money is spent lining your pockets. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GREIFING OR YOU'LL LOSE MORE MONEY THAN THESE FUCK TARDS ARE GIVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I thought I saw egor...it was not egor.

Here's a sex tip though....use comdoms when performing anal otherwise you may end up with one hell of a uti!

amonseti

Grandmaster
Dear Admins,

Get the fuck off your asses and grow some nuts. Stop being all buddy buddy with the cocksuckers on the server just because they shove money in your pockets. People are leaving your server left and right because of all the pk'ing that goes on and you refuse to do anything about it. W.T.F is your issue? No one want's to play on a server where they spend hours farming, or even worse, training their pets, just to have a few **** suckers that think 4v1 is fair and kill you and your pets. Suggestion 1: Take the donor's dicks out of your mouth, i.e. : POWER, EQMS, $(Does it still exist? xD), and be fair to all player's rather than allowing things to continue because the players that don't need money anymore find it more enjoyable to be what is equivalent to a virtual bully than to actually play the game. Suggestion 2a: Put a restriction on how many times a player can be pk'd by the same player within a given time period. Suggestion 2b: Add a timer upon death. Limit how frequently you can be pk'd. Suggestion 3: If your so concerned that it would take away from the game to limit how often people can be pk'd then restrict where these pk restrictions are set in place, for example, Champs = 15 minute NO PK. Maybe, Dungeons = 10 Minute NO PK. Everywhere else = Free PK.
I don't care if you have to give people 10 minutes of young status. Just so long as the people that put in all the time and hard work at champs are not robbed at the last minute by faggots. Give people time to go get their pets that were ass fucked by the Jew's that have no life and are letting their ugly ass children starve because all of their money is spent lining your pockets. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GREIFING OR YOU'LL LOSE MORE MONEY THAN THESE FUCK TARDS ARE GIVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggestion 4: I give you a hug , and buy you some Anusol for that butt hurt you got going on ..

But really ill try to not be an ass hat for a moment .. This is the server , it appears you are new here ., and well we all went thru this you just need to learn to adapt . get guilded into a decent guild make other friends as best you can .. Trust me going all butt hurt raging only makes you a morer desierable target , think of it like getting laid if she screams in lustfull agony, your haveing awsome sex and will want more ... if she sits there and does nothing not even a peep of a whimper , well clean off your junk with some Etten spunk cloth toss her the agreed upon 50 bucks and be on your way never to think of this again ..

In short get over it ..

<added missing sex advice as mentioned previously, Your welcome>

xDaegothx

Neophyte
I am not so much spazzing over being pk'd, more so over the fact that my pets keep getting jumped on. I'm just sick of the people pk'ing my pet. I have lost 22 points just on my resist alone in the past 4 days because of people greifing. It's not fun to run a tamer anymore unless your level 7 with bad ass relics. And now Criminals can gate hop as they please and its no harm done for them. They go gray for 120 seconds and then back to blue to do it again. PK'ing me is one thing, I can get over that. But i can not get over farming and training my pet for hours only to have hours of work wiped away in 30 seconds because some little dick rape victim decides they want to take out their real life frustrations on people minding their own business in the game. I think it's funny that the people on here talking shit on my post are either A: The people I'm complaining about, or B: People that aren't training meta's. It's easy to sit back and run your mouth when you THINK your untouchable. LOL Cowards.

Cack

Grandmaster
Dear Admins,

The rage is strong with this one.
Perhaps a family oriented server is more to your personality type sport.
Uo=thunderdome
Always has been. Always will. If you cant beat em join em?
Anyway someone said they saw egor?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I am not so much spazzing over being pk'd, more so over the fact that my pets keep getting jumped on. I'm just sick of the people pk'ing my pet. I have lost 22 points just on my resist alone in the past 4 days because of people greifing. It's not fun to run a tamer anymore unless your level 7 with bad ass relics. And now Criminals can gate hop as they please and its no harm done for them. They go gray for 120 seconds and then back to blue to do it again. PK'ing me is one thing, I can get over that. But i can not get over farming and training my pet for hours only to have hours of work wiped away in 30 seconds because some little dick rape victim decides they want to take out their real life frustrations on people minding their own business in the game. I think it's funny that the people on here talking shit on my post are either A: The people I'm complaining about, or B: People that aren't training meta's. It's easy to sit back and run your mouth when you THINK your untouchable. LOL Cowards.
Almost constructive.

xDaegothx

Neophyte
If I HAVE to deal with you being a bully then you can deal with me being racist. Had you kept your mouth shut and decided not to comment on a post that you claim you have nothing to do with, then you wouldn't be having this conversation with me. Right? But instead you, the guy who doesn't kill pets, commented on my post. so as everyone else is telling me. STFU and get over it.

K A Z

Grandmaster
If I HAVE to deal with you being a bully then you can deal with me being racist. Had you kept your mouth shut and decided not to comment on a post that you claim you have nothing to do with, then you wouldn't be having this conversation with me. Right? But instead you, the guy who doesn't kill pets, commented on my post. so as everyone else is telling me. STFU and get over it.

shut down your computer, go outside, take a deep breath, repeat this sentence 3x: "it's just a game".

Status
Not open for further replies.