WTS Bear Necessities mall - November update + FREE SLAYER BOWS

Furync

Grandmaster
Bump. Still need to fill the last vendor spot. Looking for a place to sell your stuff? This is it, cheap, high traffic, shop is already full (minus one vendor). Get that last spot!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Furync

Grandmaster
Last vendor spot is taken, thanks @Mordraer - His vendor is up but working on stocking it with slayer bows and SS - Visit him shortly.

I updated my vendor with a few good wands, a firehorn and a whole slew of weapons. Lots of SILVER stuff. Still have some perfect armor too. Lowered prices on a bunch of things. Orange skin dye, Shane's birthday cakes. The vendor is called "Good stuff".

Our scribe/tinker has also been very busy, his vendors are bursting full of scrolls, spellbooks, empty kegs and more.

We also have a good selection of SS throughout the vendors.

Still have cheap filled kegs. Lots of repair deeds and much much much more.

Come have a look.

Furync

Grandmaster
Restocked the free slayer bows bag!!! wow you guys are hungry!!!!

Oops, dropped an exorcism bow in there, same price as usual, free.

Furync

Grandmaster
I have a ton of weapons for super cheap (in the green bag) on my vendor "Free slayer bows" who also happens to have free slayer bows (yellow bag)...

Also added a bunch of exceptiona deamon dismissal bows 3k a pop.

Furync

Grandmaster
bump, we've got an opening for a vendor (just one). If you have stuff to sell, this is it.

Furync

Grandmaster
Massive restock of slayer bows in the yellow bag. All free.

Pay the other vendors a visit as well in our shop. We've got all kinds of things from scribe goods, tmaps, SS, to kegs, quest vanqs, we don't have everything but we sure have a lot to offer for a small shop!!! :)

Furync

Grandmaster
Bump. Not sure why it's still there but there is a silver vanq club on my vendor (the pumpkin carver), its been sitting there for weeks at only 12k. I mean, seriously, nobody uses clubs at all? I will sell it in the quest vanqs batch pretty soon and that would be a shame...

Also, visit our newest vendor, Rares, who has some really nice braziers, tall and short, and some motm cloth.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk