WTS Bear Necessities mall - November update + FREE SLAYER BOWS

Furync

Grandmaster
Have a look at our current stock, our vendors are full of good stock at great prices!!!
  • Lots of invuln/fort armor - lots of perfect invuln pieces and a couple sets
  • Lots of slayer weapons
  • Lots of slayer bows
  • Lots of kegs, full OR empty
  • Lots of scribe stuff, scrolls, runebooks, spellbooks.
  • Lots of T-maps
  • Lots of green fishing nets
  • Lots of wands!!
  • Lots more...
New this month, check out our selection of FREE SLAYER BOWS - just look for the yellow bag on the appropriately named vendor. I will be restocking this bag very often until I run out! If you are an established player, please don't be a cheapskate, let the newer folks get the freebies and buy yours from our Bowyer.

oolZDl9.png

Bear necessities is located exactly in between the moongate and the bank in Yew. One screen to the left is the bank, one screen to the right is the moongate. Prime vendor location - high traffic area. Rental fee is 2K per week. Currently full capacity, check back later or PM me!

Rentors will be friended to the house and have access to a secure area to load up their vendors. Just step onto the middle teleporter and you're up. You can hop on the left teleporter to go to the first floor and have access to secure chests to help you carry stuff to your vendor (I'm looking at you bulk vendors).

We also have a small discord group to discuss amongst our shop vendors. I'm open to other ideas if you have specific needs for your vendor plans!

See you soon! PM here or on Discord.
Thanks

78UJjSD.png

Never had a vendor before (or it's been 15 years)? No problem! Read this.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/vendor-management-101-an-easy-graphical-guide-to-selling.49680/

Last edited by a moderator:

Furync

Grandmaster
bump, back from vacation. Still have some spots to fill.

We currently have a scribe and an SS vendor and other "random stuff" vendors. Have room for many more crafts or just random loots.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Bump!

New vendors there. Selling full Alchemy Kegs, DPd runic weapons, Legendary BS Repair Deeds, GM Fletching Repair Deeds, Legendary Flutes and Iron SBODs and LBODs

Furync

Grandmaster
Bump, we're looking really good as a shop! Time to get your spot before it's full!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Furync

Grandmaster
Bump. Still trying to fill those 4 vendor spots. Looking any kind of vendor, just no crafters that we already have.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk