At What Point Do You 'Win' At UO?

bradley-

Grandmaster
I'm convinced that Bradley, Gluttony, and Baracoon are just sex deprived. Words of wisdom: meta pets, zerg guilds, and methamphetamine aren't really popular with the ladies, find new obsessions.

If you're looking to compensate, I'd suggest a ferrari.

Or, it could be almost 3 years of saving up my gold coins ;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
You're not winning at anything if you have everything and nobody.
This is easily one of the best comments I have read on UOF forums.

How did you describe yourself so accurately without having the slightest clue that you were doing so? Because something tells me you don't see the irony in your making of this statement.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation, my friend. Nice post count doe

Sandman

Grandmaster
What you don't know is YOU are actually the game Bradley..

UO is the player.. Hours of your life is the currency.. Your loved ones, your job and your social life are all the rares and collectibles.

If your not careful.. UO WILL WIN..

I was going to paste a picture of that stupid clown on a tricycle from Saw but I'm not doing any extra work here..

Budcookie

Grandmaster

Lazenby

Adept
Is it your PvP dueling rank?
k3vld7B.jpg

Proving that you're a champion?
PmJUUG5.jpg

Completing a shit ton of conquests?
DH6GBkF.jpg

Becoming extremely wealthy?
Xr3JGDB.jpg

Getting 1st place during Battles Week?
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/2nd-annual-battles-tournament-winners.65507/

Maybe it's a combination of everything?
Maybe this just proves I'm just a dork...

What if you can't 'win' at UO?
Arx5xMV.jpg
Idk, but you should have titled this how to lose at UO/suck at life...

Starnite

Master
You are a great player, I will give you this. The one thing I noticed you did not say is how many friends you have in game. To me I judge my wealth on how many people I make happy. When I see someone out and I see they need help and I give it to them, I feel like I am the richest person in the world. I saw someone post that they were just coming back to uof and was looking to place a house. I gave them my only plot. I felt great for doing it inside. Do I have 100 million? no I have like 10,000 gold right now to my name.

So if you feel like all those things you posted is what makes you happy, then you have won UOF. I know I have won UOF many times over.

Cack

Grandmaster
You become owner of a successful shard...you can add as many mils for your staff character, items, best cloths ever....not that you could use any of that on your player but...
Also you get to travel the world with one command, stalk other platers, etc.

Jakaro

Master
For the record, I also win on this forum, because I created the most viewed thread of all time... right on the front page. BOOM #JakaroForPrez