PmJUUG5.jpg

Completing a shit ton of conquests?
DH6GBkF.jpg

Becoming extremely wealthy?
Xr3JGDB.jpg

Getting 1st place during Battles Week?
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/2nd-annual-battles-tournament-winners.65507/

Maybe it's a combination of everything?
Maybe this just proves I'm just a dork...

What if you can't 'win' at UO?
Arx5xMV.jpg

Cack

Grandmaster
Lose it all in poker. Then you get to start all over again! Heh...
Make a video of you trashing everything including million gold checks.....
Then you win uo.....and my heart....wait what did I just type?

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
I find you can't really beat UO.

You have to find items and/or goals to strive towards.

Take for example my trammel statuette collection - it may be the most bad ass collection on UOF, but it is never "complete", i keep striving towards more unique and rare ones (you can often find me farming wierd animals).

Then there is stuff like outfits - yes, i have a 18-20m white wizard suit, but i still have more that i strive towards (i.e ettin taint cloth) etc etc

Unique rares is another thing, and tbh, i'm making so much bank, i might actually buy a fully trained lv7 meta at some point for the hell of it.

Bods is another cool aspect of the game, it can be tedious as hell, but filling gold runic lbods that fuel your warfare addiction is very rewarding, along with aiming for the higher ones (aga - val). I've even began a rare colour anvil goal!!!- i only have 1 atm, but aiming for more....

Then comes stuff like PK/pvp goals - legitimately maintaining #1 spot on the murder board, or just having epic pvp battles - be it taking on a hunting party 3-5v1 and coming out on top, or killing some dipshit blue griefers/pvpers whilst being outnumbered as well (running marathons doesn't count as outnumbered pvp fyi). It's all about taking risks and testing your capabilities (which 90% of 'pvpers' refuse to take out of loss of e-peen or they are just complete pussies who hate death).

So basically, if you participate in many aspects of the game, you really can't be 'bored' or beat UO.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I revise my statement. Here are conditions that must be met to "win" UO:

Be an ex-uoforever douchebag.

Hop servers based on what's hot.

Cheat/use modified clients.

Beat rival guild of other ex-uoforever douchebags a few times on whichever server you are playing.

Optional:

Get caught cheating.

Get yourself a ban for getting caught cheating.

Bradley you have not won UO.