WTS AssHat's Meta Steed Training School - CLOSED!!!!

AssHat

Grandmaster
Would you like to ride your steed sooner? want to see a lvl 7 dragon sooner? are you just so rich you want the lvl 7 spider without the work? COME SEE ME :)

13 max level steeds
2 max level dragons
numerous lvl 1-3 steeds
numerous dragons stages 1-6

Lots of Happy Customers!!!

Prices due to level and relics!!!!MUST HAVE META STONE & PET BALL!!!!!

Doing Spiders lvl 1-2 for free must pay for level 2-3!!

:)

EDIT** for payment: to be determined before i start to level. If you add a relic during the process, i will drop the final price down. i will only accept GOLD or DONATION coins. Unless in rare case i will accept other forums of payment in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve-o

Grandmaster
how it will work? just on trust?

i transfer you my pet+stone just for free and i must trust u?

how much does it cost per level spider and steed from egg to lvl 7?

AssHat

Grandmaster
how it will work? just on trust?

i transfer you my pet+stone just for free and i must trust u?

how much does it cost per level spider and steed from egg to lvl 7?

yes it is a trust thing, i have people that i have obviously raised metas for and they can speak up if they want to.

Per level of spider we would agree on before depending on relics. (since it would be my first)

a steed from egg to lvl 6 with no relics will run you 12 mil

AssHat

Grandmaster
i also cannot scam Meta any of them due to the dono items attached to them. just to calm people i was told that if i took anyone's meta this way i would be banned. so i have that going for me :D

i also have my own meta steed/drag why would i want more lol bad enough i wanna level them as a business ;)

Salsa

Grandmaster
@AssHat has been around a long time and is a trust worthy fella. Done many a deals with him.

I'll definitely use this service, just as soon as I get a egg...

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
do you charge per level? just curious..mine lvl 4 is about 450k in, which would obviously be reset if I traded it. so how much to lvl to 5 and to lvl 6...just out of curiosity.

no relics

Matty G

Grandmaster
yeah asshat is probably the most trustworthy person on the server you could ever ask to deal with on UOF. Take him up on this peeps! He's amazing.

AssHat

Grandmaster
ok..thank you. tbh, i don't know how u do it. sometimes i wanna walk outside and run straight into traffic tryin to level this thing.

props

i always have relics besides low levels, i have no idea how people get pets this high with no relics, must be a old dragon ;) but then again my dragon took a year to become lvl 7 lol