Art Mods?

Zanazaz

Apprentice
I was researching some things about UO and I found out about art mods. I really like a couple of them, and decided to implement them. Well, the tutorial said to copy a couple of files, i.e. art.mul and artidx.mul , but I can't find them. They are sup[posed to be in the UO directory. UGH. Not sure if this was the right place to post, but any help would be appreciated.

drasked

Grandmaster
I was researching some things about UO and I found out about art mods. I really like a couple of them, and decided to implement them. Well, the tutorial said to copy a couple of files, i.e. art.mul and artidx.mul , but I can't find them. They are sup[posed to be in the UO directory. UGH. Not sure if this was the right place to post, but any help would be appreciated.

Fiddler has a plugin that lets you convert the uop files to mul

Zanazaz

Apprentice
Fiddler has a plugin that lets you convert the uop files to mul

Okay, thanks. UPDATE: I can't register on the site. UPDATE PART 2: Well I finally managed to download UO Fiddler but it didn't have the plugin to convert the UOP files to mul.....

UPDATES to the UPDATED UPDATE: *sigh* No luck. I downloaded what I believe the most recent version of UOFIddler v4.6, but it seems worse than v4.5 whatever. I can't win. I also tried to get Legacymul to work, but no luck there either,

Last edited:

JDXM

Journeyman
There's a few ways of doing it, but .mul files are extracted from the .uop files with this client version.
LegacyMUL and Mulpatcher is another option if you can't get UOFiddler to work.