Are the forms really slow lately.... or is is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I haven't paid much attention to the forums until recently. Great place to get a lot of resources! A big thank you to the community from a newcomer! I would like to say that 90% of you PKs on this server are ganking punk ass ***** bitches. I will give none of you murder points when you kill me while I'm training parrying or peacemaking in a dungeon.
lol that was pretty random. you mad or something?

Parmander

lol that was pretty random. you mad or something?
Not mad at all. Just experiencing the good old frustrations of UO :) That is what made the game as fun as it was though. Recently found this server a couple weeks ago. My young status was nice lol. It's a bit more difficult to train in dungeons now with new characters as I get walloped every hour or so. It's all good though. Most of them have the decency to resurrect me <3

Capt Cid

Apprentice
Not mad at all. Just experiencing the good old frustrations of UO :) That is what made the game as fun as it was though. Recently found this server a couple weeks ago. My young status was nice lol. It's a bit more difficult to train in dungeons now with new characters as I get walloped every hour or so. It's all good though. Most of them have the decency to resurrect me <3

What dungeons do you hang out in??..!! Just kidding, that is what makes uo the best. The risk of losing your shit every time you go outside of guard zone. Glad you joined the server, find some groups that are online during your gaming time and join them.

Shini

Master
Yesterday i couldn't even get on it at all , i had to use a super slow proxy i'm not quite sure how that make sense.

Just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capt Cid

Apprentice
Yesterday i couldn't even get on it at all , i had to use a super slow proxy i'm not quite sure how that make sense.

Just a heads up.

You are absolutely right. I find myself trying to load them roughly 4 times for every thread. Today seems a bit better. The forums suck anyway without rants and flames. More importantly I find myself watching you Family Guy video here. I am wondering if you put that together yourself?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
You are absolutely right. I find myself trying to load them roughly 4 times for every thread. Today seems a bit better. The forums suck anyway without rants and flames. More importantly I find myself watching you Family Guy video here. I am wondering if you put that together yourself?

I tried to invite you to the pm we have going but it says I can't.

It's not the rants and flames we need but it's probably the rants and flames we deserve(i.e. lame and nerdy).

Capt Cid

Apprentice
what i need vip access to this.. Productivity is going up and I am actually getting shit done at work... I....Must.... have.... access......

Violence

Grandmaster
Jesus, these forums are slow and there isn't even a rants and flames forum to make it worth the load time :/

limlight

Grandmaster
Tapatalk is slow now for this forum. Also what happened to the epic rapz thread.
Also....i can rapz for dayz

Status
Not open for further replies.