Archery gains

God.RG

Grandmaster
Is this just a pain in the ass skill to raise orrrrrr what?
Been at 69.1 for about an hour now

Alucard

Grandmaster
there are a lot of servers, where the skill is growing at 1% per week
eat more, drink and shoot = you will succeed

try train animal taming at 120 % - thats real pain yyAArr
another alternative to buy skill scrolls )

Yoar

Adept
Shoot summoned daemons in a dungeon. This can be done completely AFK and will GM archery in less than a day.

It really isn't that bad :p

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I GM'd archery very quickly shooting up Paragon Rotting Corpses from the Bard Table.... just make sure you don't kill them, or atleast clear it with the bards in there training as it will piss some people off...

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
I ran around shame..but I know a safe spot there to pick em apart good gains hitting the elementals. .

send me a pm and tell u where its at or I can show ya

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Provo table, with a macro like this :

Attack next grey
Switch target after 2 seconds

You will kill skeletons and zombies but they will, after time, respawn as rottings, which you can never kill by switching targets all the time.

When a bard comes arguing it's "his" table, start by explaining to him there are better spots to macro provocation at his level (provo table should really be for rottings only). Offer to show him another spot (despise champ spawn, safe spot, til 95 shown). If he refuses to cooperate, rape his face on a PVP char.

That only works if there is no other archer, or maybe one, but otherwise together you will kill the rottings, so it's better to do at night.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Like @Tearloch and @yourdaddy said...
I also GM'd my archery at Provo table while I GM'd my provo!
Just be cool about it and dont ruin it for others there. But yea if one wants to persist on being and ass, come back with your Red and just rape his face!

Good Luck, and btw I GM'd both in less then 2 days.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
well to be honest its called the bard table for a reason...

im not saying it was built only for provocation but no need to run in there acting like a dick about it. I didnt like when archers went in there and im sure a lot of others dont either. like u said, 1 archer wont screw it up but the more u get shooting at shit then eventually it will.

not only that, u dont want a bunch of archers in any one spot.....will kill off what ur shooting

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
well to be honest its called the bard table for a reason...

im not saying it was built only for provocation but no need to run in there acting like a dick about it. I didnt like when archers went in there and im sure a lot of others dont either. like u said, 1 archer wont screw it up but the more u get shooting at shit then eventually it will.

not only that, u dont want a bunch of archers in any one spot.....will kill off what ur shooting

You make sure you don't kill other things than rottings cause that's stupid, you need rottings too as an archer. But if a bard goes there to provoke skeletons, he's dumb or ignorant. There are better things to provo below 95.