ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankian

Grandmaster
It isn't just champs. Those are the cries from blues. The other side of the coin are pvpers who got tired of the ebolt rails. Teams of 5 or 6 can't compete with 15+ zergs.

So form a 15+ zerg you say! well some people just don't want to. And this server is somewhat tired of being told how to play by one guild, whether they're reds, blues or both.

If we get raided by 3-5 reds at a champ, good. Great. It can be fun. And yes, pvm guilds, including mine, need to defend better.But we cannot defend from 15+ reds while doing a champ.

Tamers are useless. Their pets are too enticed by the spawn to listen. Archers do nothing, which is the best build for pvm (minus tamers) and that leaves a couple mages who other than healing/guarding don't get much from sitting at a champ and knowing when eqms shows they're probably going to die, isn't a great motivator for them to keep showing up.

But this why I don't do champs 24/7.

PVMers DO have options.

Other pvpers, not so much. And that's why you see a lot of that population absent recently.

The pvmers are somewhat happy. Other than Eqms, there's no one left to worry about.

Exactly
Tamers are useless. Their pets are too enticed by the spawn to listen.
and yet we get our pet speed reduced so pks can kill us even qiucker. even if we target one red out of 5 and say all kill, by then we most likey have been pk'd

See what i mean @Shane , in my last thread about the new pet speed sux. all the pvpers came in and said that pets were too fast and needed nerfed and then they come into this thread and say how easy we are to kill and only takes 5 to wipe out everyone at a champ. looks to me they just want it easier to kill blues. they want to be able to kill everyone w/o losing 1/5 of their pk squad to a tamers dragon. if they are willing to come in and attack a blue, they should be willing to take the chance of dying to someones pet

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@clutchxo of course you guys kill people for your own fun and humor. That isn't even up for debate. It is the general attitude most of you carry, that tarnishes your reputation. But in all honesty, I am the idiot trying to preach to a group of people with a near cult like mentality. That also suffer from what seems to be a mild case of stockholm syndrome.

Just keep justifying your actions to be shitty. This is a normal human condition, nothing truly new under the sun.

For the record, I don't believe Trin to be a zerg squad. Just playing devils advocate for arguments sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

clutchxo

Grandmaster
There is no "TRIN zerg squad", its ridiculous that EQMS is trying to say there is one o_o
How can you say Trin goesn't have a zerg. Any guild with X amount of members or more, where X = 1. Could be classified as a Zerg.

My goal wasn't to blame/exploit any Trin members, or the Role playing they were exhibiting. I never even mentioned the word Trin in any of my posts.

My goal was to open your fucking eyes about the fact that if a Zerg were to exist, everything they were doing was perfectly fine in the EYES OF EVERY PERSON ON THIS SERVER as long as that zerg isn't in EQMS.

It seems like your fastest way into and out of an argument is to attach EQMS and Zerg together, regardless of what happens. EQMS + Zerg = Toxic/dumb/lame/cheaters/hackers/worthless/easy/scammers/griefs/Any other nonsensical word you can think of. People on this server just instantly associate EQMS with 'negative' reflections because you spread some stupid ass ideal's about how you were res killed 1 time.

My goal was to open your fucking eyes about the fact that if a Zerg were to exist, everything they were doing was perfectly fine in the EYES OF EVERY PERSON ON THIS SERVER as long as that zerg isn't in EQMS.

That is not true, see below.

People on this server just instantly associate EQMS with 'negative' reflections

That is true because EQMS members act bloody awful! I never see members of any other guild spew the N word left and right at Brit bank, never see the GMs of any other guild tell people they are sucking their dicks on IRC. I never see any other guild boasting about how great they are in every post their members make on the forums. If you really think people are just "hating" on EQMS because they are EQMS you are either blind or just another drone in Gluttonys Asshole Army!

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Personally never cared about being overwhelmed by eqms numbers, or being res killed. It is the attitude associated with the whole type of thing. I have personally witnessed extreme toxicity with eqms play style. Such as Glut throwing a fit when the bounty hunter system was rolled out that every bounty hunter would be res killed over and over. Like cool, you can res kill people if you want. But you are screaming it over and over in your tantrum. Doing your best to undermine any new shard features that go against the eqms playstyle. IT was quickly revoked. So to be honest you guys really are good at getting your way. Be proud.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
@clutchxo of course you guys kill people for your own fun and humor. That isn't even up for debate. It is the general attitude most of you carry, that tarnishes your reputation. But in all honesty, I am the idiot trying to preach to a group of people with a near cult like mentality. That also suffer from what seems to be a mild case of stockholm syndrome.

Just keep justifying your actions to be shitty. This is a normal human condition, nothing truly new under the sun.

For the record, I don't believe Trin to be a zerg squad. Just playing devils advocate for arguments sake.

The game is a SANDBOX MMO. SANDBOX aka DO whatever the fuck you want.

How does anyone in EQMS suffer from Stockholm when they have to pay to join the guild. With every post you lose a little intuition.

As far as the attitude we carry, you could be correct for most of the members. May I speak for myself when I say I don't care about some of the members on these forums in the slightest. Several people seem to exhibit some kind of open mind, even the one's in opposing guilds. When you show understanding / logic it's easy to create an argument and counter one another. You seem to lack this concept. The narcissistic qualities you oppress towards EQMS and it's member clearly show your state of mind towards the actions of our guild. No matter what you say or do, you will always complain about EQMS.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
The game is a SANDBOX MMO. SANDBOX aka DO whatever the fuck you want.

Thats the beauty of UO -- its a sandbox, do whatever you want, play however you want, its all your CHOICE. However the amount of people who CRY because of the CHOICE they made is getting ridiculous... instead of crying, make better choices(like grouping up, joining a guild, joining a more active guild, starting a guild, recruiting etc...).

tankian

Grandmaster
Tamers are useless. Their pets are too enticed by the spawn to listen.
. However the amount of people who CRY because of the CHOICE they made is getting ridiculous... instead of crying, make better choices(like grouping up, joining a guild, joining a
all the pvpers said pet speed is too high and cried to. that tamers dragon is too fast, it killed one of my 5 man pk squad. please staff, nerf pet speed.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Yes, I understand what a sandbox mmo is. I started playing UO in 98. And I appreciate the features of this game. You may label me as complaining while I continue to point out how the eqms playstyle is counterproductive for a free shard on an old videogame. Just continue to alienate and then move servers as usual. I understand the pattern.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
It's not what you do, but how you do it. Stop and consider that for a moment, and then just carry on as usual.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So many haters of EQMS -- this thread alone has enough people hating on EQMS that if they worked together, they would have 15+ people to try to put an end to our "tyranny". Yet none of you have the balls/skills/effort to do this -- its SOOOO much easier to cry than it is to do something about what bothers you.

What are you hoping for -- staff to ban me? staff to disband our guild? staff to make it so you cant play with your friends if you have more than 5 friends? Get serious... you guys have the power to stop us in your hands you're just too lazy to do anything about it.

Expendable

Master
I was just reading the last 19 pages of comments, all the same shit really, but the part I think is the worst is calling this game a "sandbox". In a sandbox game you cannot be forced to do essentially anything, in UO however.... You CAN and will be forced to Pvp... That's the thing, no one can force you to pvm or be a crafter, but you can be forced to Pvp, I think that's where a lot of people actually have an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I was just reading the last 19 pages of comments, all the same shit really, but the part I think is the worst is calling this game a "sandbox". In a sandbox game you cannot be forced to do essentially anything, in UO however.... You CAN and will be forced to Pvp... That's the thing, no one can force you to pvm or be a crafter, but you can be forced to Pvp, I think that's where a lot of people actually have an issue.

They have an issue with very core idea of feluccia? Why are they playing on a feluccia shard then?

Expendable

Master
I don't think they have a problem with the core idea of Feluccia, but how it is used. I mean come on, I don't think people would have as much of an issue if they could stat faction reds, or if they were forced to basically stay in bucs den....

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I don't think they have a problem with the core idea of Feluccia, but how it is used. I mean come on, I don't think people would have as much of an issue if they could stat faction reds, or if they were forced to basically stay in bucs den....

Faction reds can be statted by anyone except other factioners (and thats only outside of dungeons) -- in dungeons a faction red can be statted by anyone, including other factioners. You think thats a real gamebreaker -- how many faction reds have you killed on your blue factioner and were unable to stat them? Im guessing 0....

clutchxo

Grandmaster
That is not true, see below.
That is true because EQMS members act bloody awful! I never see members of any other guild spew the N word left and right at Brit bank, never see the GMs of any other guild tell people they are sucking their dicks on IRC. I never see any other guild boasting about how great they are in every post their members make on the forums. If you really think people are just "hating" on EQMS because they are EQMS you are either blind or just another drone in Gluttonys Asshole Army!

Got you a little information on why EQMS seems to be toxic to the people of this server. This is about 20 minutes of wandering around the PVP forums.
Like I said, you only notice the EQMS ones, because of the association.

you sound like a bunch of Nerds who got bullied in high school. NO ONE WILL EVER BULLY US AGAIN PURPLE NEWBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. God damn you're dumb as hell.. Are you even aware of what fights I'm talking about? Because I doubt it. If you did, you wouldn't be making yourself look like an idiot right now..
..well no, I take that back. You're always making yourself look like an idiot.
I seriously lol'ed at this.
EQMS.. Always talking shit, never accepting challenges. You and your guild are low teir. Very low.
I'd be embarrassed to be in a guild led by such a *****/represented by a trash can like yourself. Phew
..well no, I take that back. You're always making yourself look like an idiot.[/QUOTE]
@Tard the Paladin perhaps tone down the 3rd grade rhetoric while making your points and while you may not get a much better response your posts may be a bit more tolerable to read. Thanks and good luck.
Either you are really a "Tard" or you believe the bs that you spew out of your mouth..
I fought you guys 2 v 10 at Abyss Demons last night and died about 5-6 times suiciding against 10 of you, still managed to kill Bubrub and Mutie and nearly even killed Gluttony.
2 versus 10... And my partner has played this game for three months, so save me the excuses you trashcan.
what a joke guild LAWL
For the life of me I cannot see this working. Your zerg consists of ******** inbred headless chickens that cannot target a player with anything besides Ebolt closest non friendly... Given said purple players will not be guilded I imagine the majority of the deaths will be the very people you're trying to protect.
E yawn @BEN! typical shit spewing from your mouth. Get some new material please. Also, make it more gentle, I can be sensitive sometimes. Don't want me dropping my final plots to never come back to visit this last great bastion of uo freedom do you?
everyone in minax...
what you think will happen in kingdoms?
tard u are so full of shit...
8 pvp toon in a party and voice vs 20 blues pvm not in party or voice... who you think will win?
noone has even 6 members on and u go with 8 reds... wow good work you are the best!
Believe it or not..but i think eqms is even more toxic than 247 was back in the day. Congrats @GluttonySDS ! Nice accomplishment !

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/this...ghts-the-mighty-guild-lawlllllllllllll.82961/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/hear-ye-hear-ye.81937/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/i-3-eqms.80828/page-5#post-631744

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/this-is-why-eqms-is-shitty.82528/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/agai...cator-affected-you-be-the-judge-lollol.82525/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/eqms-domesticator-kees-waiting-on-a-2mill-payday-lawl-u.82265/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/they-dont-call-them-purple-noobs-for-nothing.82323/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/ok-time-to-whine-about-eqms.81693/page-2#post-621878\

EDIT: Formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.