Any chance we can bring back the lost lands?

Josh D

Grandmaster
Del was an awesome town. Opening it (and only it) would add nostalgia to UOF but not spread the population out that much more. I think itd be a good idea

Grish'nak

Master
Yeah del was awesome. I loved exploring the lost lands when it first opened too. I had played the game maybe two months by that stage. First ever expansion I had experienced. Good times!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
What are you saying?! Delucia is a great town. It's THE greatest town! It has a mage shop, a blacksmith, a tailor, a bank, a healer, stables and and inn... what more do you need? oh yes A WALL to keep the orcs out. And they made them pay for it! Did I mention bulls already? Yes bull for tamers, or like young players call it: leather! it's surrounded by mountains. HUGE mountains! It's fantastic.

HAR! no wall can keep da orcs out! panzi oomie

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
We have tossed the idea back and forth over the years, but we always end up choosing not to. We almost always decide that preference is given to using parts of the other maps to give a better experience and reserve the T2A for zombieland.

Would staff ever consider only opening the town up , but blocking off the gates ...so that the lands can still be used for the zombie event ? If we were able to only use the town - it would not split up the playerbase really.

halygon

Grandmaster
Would staff ever consider only opening the town up , but blocking off the gates ...so that the lands can still be used for the zombie event ? If we were able to only use the town - it would not split up the playerbase really.
Is there value in opening up Delucia or Papua w/out t2a?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Is there value in opening up Delucia or Papua w/out t2a?
Yes, for Nostalgia :)

If it were considered though, i think it would be easier for staff to do it with Delucia instead of Papua. Ex - just block off the town gates, and make it so people cant teleport off the platforms by the town gates into the "outside" area of the town area.

From staffs perspective - i do think it adds value to UOF. A lot of people loved T2A and this brings a bit of it back, while not splitting up the playerbase really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Yes, for Nostalgia :)

If it were considered though, i think it would be easier for staff to do it with Delucia instead of Papua. Ex - just block off the town gates, and make it so people cant teleport off the platforms by the town gates into the "outside" area of the town area.

From staffs perspective - i do think it adds value to UOF. A lot of people loved T2A and this brings a.bit of it back, while not splitting up the playerbase really.

I have to agree with you on this @Silly Santa !

You are quite a smart guy at times!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
if you doing it ppl just cry for more and more and more.
I wouldnt cry for more :)

-Close off the town gates, and platforms right beside them.

-Open access from the Trinsic Passage

-Boom, done :D

From staffs perspective and Shanes, i see why they dont want to open all of T2A..at least not now..its a hugeee landmass. However, bringing back even just the town of delucia would be awesome for the people who loved and miss T2A.

I think a lot of people would love it and i think that it would add value to the UOF server as a whole and at little cost (hardly splitting up the player base) @halygon

Last edited by a moderator:

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Didn't the Fel side require you to actually head through Delucia Pass to get to the town and couldn't just gate or recall in?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Didn't the Fel side require you to actually head through Delucia Pass to get to the town and couldn't just gate or recall in?

There was a few ways. Ex -
- trinsic passage

- run from delucia to papua ..then go to the mageshop and say recdu/recsu, and you end up at the Moonglow mage shop north.